stringfellow

Jun 5, 2019
Have you used it with the compressed Version of the last patch ?
Usually when I download a compressed update only it works like a charm, but lately I'm facing troubleshooting everytime ; I have to redownload a full compressed game again and again, it's kinda annoying .

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
gotcha, it is quite a bit of space, i mean i have the wine of the latest version but cant put the save file in it and its quite a bit to play through all of it again. plus mac doesn't particularly have great folder combination system thus i usually have to do it manually, and to get the newest one combined from mac with pc versions, a lot of chances i will fail, still cheers
What's there to fail ??? Follow the points instructed for example in the OP and get up your big boi pants ! It's not a real complicated maneuver to be honest and for a change you and everybody else can learn something ! A real win-win :D ( There is always a chance to fail but if you take a copy from it just to be sure who cares if you fail just repeat it as long as you succeed ! Being a scaredy-cat will lead nowhere so take initiative ! ;))

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Have you used it with the compressed Version of the last patch ?
Gotta tell you the truth I removed it immediately after it booted up... just seeing the main menu made me realize there is something fishy with this one ( made by Viessa ) so I did what I though was right and purged it... :rolleyes:

Surf Dude

Mar 3, 2018
For macOS users...
I copied the windows update just like normal.
The game runs but will crash after a few seconds.
After some investigation, you'll need to leave the app.nw/js folder intact.
So don't overwrite that one.
Or overwrite it a copy from the folder content - from your backup.
You did make a backup from your game right?
Works 100%

DiabloCadet

Nov 15, 2017
Wow, people really suck at puzzle solving. This one looked so complicated and was so easy that I thought to myself: Thats it?
Just push a few boulders. It's almost impossible to not solve this by accident after a few tries.
Wow, much intellect. Ur so smart, you forgot to answer the question and just bragged.

Reactions: Matsageman

TruckFonaldDump

Jul 25, 2020
Hi) Help me please, how to get that thing?)) )
View attachment 1145354
At the "entrance" you have those two stones. Start with pushing the lower stone once to the left. Then you can get past those two. Walk straight to the left. There you see one stone being further down that the other ones. It is on you "level" so you can push it. Push that single one to the left. Then you can walk all the way through.
I think that might be it.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
The scene with the extreme penetration and the dialogue in the scene with Madalyn makes me wonder if we're ever going to have a dick expansion potion in the game. I personally hope so. It would be fantastic to see MC fuck the girls with an even bigger cock.

Reactions: Soggy Bread

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
hi, i downloaded the latest version but when i start the game it tells me i have already completed the current version...

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes