sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Wow, much intellect. Ur so smart, you forgot to answer the question and just bragged.
Because there is no 1 answer to this genius... :rolleyes: you just literally push around the stones and you will eventually reach the end... As it seems it is too much of a hustle for folks :LOL:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I'm needing an Update from 73 to 75 onward, but your 75 link is dead. Anyone else have the updates only... Would hate to start downloading the whole game again... :(
Thank you for message. i upload again.
this need 2 to 3 houers.

Reactions: Alfius

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why didn't Kaley & Janet even have a little bonding between mother and daughter? Why why why?
let's hope for that in future updates.
Have fun hoping for stuff that'll never happen. Either they touch themselves and Patreon bans the game/NLT or they don't and the game can be finished ...... You dudes really need to learn how Patreon works, it's also a big TOS stretch to even have both of them naked this close together.

Also, a massive shoutout to all the new compress/uploader dudes around here who discovered the level of IQ power in the thread

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1 and sixart

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
The first 2 digits in the version number represent the completion % of the game, the next two the month of release, the final which update of that month.

v0.81042

81 = 81% completion
04 = update published in the 4th month (April)
2 = second update of the month
Oh wow, clever. Thank you

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Have fun hoping for stuff that'll never happen. Either they touch themselves and Patreon bans the game/NLT or they don't and the game can be finished ...... You dudes really need to learn how Patreon works, it's also a big TOS stretch to even have both of them naked this close together.

Also, a massive shoutout to all the new compress/uploader dudes around here who discovered the level of IQ power in the thread
What dahell are you talking. Even the game itself has the incest tag and so far the NLT had done it quite well with MSWMAS (even just only 1 frame in the final) :KEK:
I may need learn but you also need to play more adult games to know every law could be broken as always.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I'm needing an Update from 73 to 75 onward, but your 75 link is dead. Anyone else have the updates only... Would hate to start downloading the whole game again... :(

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What dahell are you talking. Even the game itself has the incest tag and so far the NLT had done it quite well with MSWMAS (even just only 1 frame in the final) :KEK:
I may need learn but you also need to play more adult games to know every law could be broken as always.
Guess you weren't there in 2017 when Patreon said lolnope to everything. Guess when NLT stopped making wincest stuff ? 2017. Mindblowing, I know. Guess when his wincest games/comics were made. Before 2017. Mindblowing again

Incest tag is there cause of the mod(s) some dude(s) are making on the side. If NLT had anything to do with that, game is gone. Nice try at sounding like you know something though, it changes a bit from the "need 5 versions back cause my HDD formatted itself while my PC was off and I lost nothing except the save for this 1 game" drivel

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
4.50 star(s) 517 Votes