oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Actually figured it out you break the pillar then you go back out the wall then go down two stairs. These directions make it seem like you go down through a hidden passage way but you need to get out of the passageway to go down the stairs and the next down stairs.
I don't really understand where you are exactly. Which picture of the walkthrough are you on ?

Can't you get out of here? WT v79041 -> v79041 (13).png
Click in the upper right corner. There, at the top right is the exit

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Is anyone else getting a fail to load error with the compressed (update only)?
I'm currently checking the UO compressed version by Exoplast... The v81 compressed is whack for sure... dunno if it was fixed or not :p

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ I mean her notbro was a space demon undead pedo in LE, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out she would be something similar in ToN ..................

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

theola

Dec 21, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by NLT Media
Version of the game:Treasure of Nadia [v.81042] [NLT Media]

If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 5GB

Compressed Size:930MB

Update Only Compressed 92MB thanks to Exoplast who made this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, I don't know if you are aware of this, but the update only broke the game.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Hi, I don't know if you are aware of this, but the update only broke the game.
Quick question if you go to folder www and than img did you see the img or are they in .rpgmvp files

theola

Dec 21, 2019
That's not the same problem... geeez learn how to update folks ! :ROFLMAO:
Really, perhaps you can enlighten me on how to "update"..... Also, he mentioned having a Loading error, which is exactly what I had, so I don't know how you arrive at the conclusion that "they aren't the same issue"

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Really, perhaps you can enlighten me on how to "update"..... Also, he mentioned having a Loading error, which is exactly what I had, so I don't know how you arrive at the conclusion that "they aren't the same issue"
The keyword is balloon... :LOL:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Yeah that happens if different compressor use different method some of them edit the json file that you dont need to re encrypt it and some don't

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm currently checking the UO compressed version by Exoplast... The v81 compressed is whack for sure... dunno if it was fixed or not :p
Exoplast -s compressed update only works fine and dandy ! I just upgraded from 75-81 without problem and tested it too... works !
The thing is that the archive is funny again... some extractors will not unpack it... otherwise great job ! :D

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes