Blackiisky

Feb 2, 2020
3rd post in over a year is a link to Android port. Dubious indeed
Its my 3rd post in a row linking to the past 3 android updates with the incest patch applied because it was no longer being posted, as I've explained in my first post.

If it's not appreciated or needed I'll stop wasting my time.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Its my 3rd post in a row linking to the past 3 android updates with the incest patch applied because it was no longer being posted, as I've explained in my first post.

If it's not appreciated or needed I'll stop wasting my time.
Don't stop it...:eek: I think it is great that your are doing it for the noodles ! :D I only done it once and I'm not gonna waste my time with it ( also I ain't interested in this mom-Janut switcheroo :ROFLMAO: ) I'll do my best to post the normal version but other than that I'm done with Android ! Besides a horde of incest maniacs demand it... :BootyTime:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I don't know if I overlooked the answer to this question in the posts but I will go ahead and ask....
I saved my game in the last update in the doctor's office as soon as I left her room and the soul stone is saying that there is nitroglycerine there but I am not finding it in the two rooms that are available and when I go to the world map and then re-enter the doctor is talking to the owner of the squall mart any ideas?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't know if I overlooked the answer to this question in the posts but I will go ahead and ask....
I saved my game in the last update in the doctor's office as soon as I left her room and the soul stone is saying that there is nitroglycerine there but I am not finding it in the two rooms that are available and when I go to the world map and then re-enter the doctor is talking to the owner of the squall mart any ideas?
Doc's office right side door ( hacking device ) left top corner... right top corner ( in the shadows :eek: ) leads outside to the chest key :D

Reactions: Deathdawg

TOVARISH69

Apr 3, 2021
No, your save isn't bugged. There should be 10 philweed + 1 empty slot left right now. On the other hand, Maca plant & red ginseng should have been a full 11 with no empty slot left for ages now.
Aha...Really? I have confused this question for a while, I had suspected that I had sold it to Pricia.And does the number of plants in the bucket only affect the earnings? and I don't need the money for now,and how could it be so rare,it's not the material of boom or something else, I think it's OK....:sneaky:

TOVARISH69

Apr 3, 2021
Was there a chest key hack in this thread? I can't find it now.
In the ritual temple, the maps are on the wall, 1 dot for 1 room, the left room is easy, at the bottom left corner, the right room,behind the pillar in the top right. then come back the main room....ding~~~ get the key.

Reactions: DarthYikes

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
please help how to make dry the clothes of Claire in empty cavern with snake
v63121 -> v63121 (4).pngv63121 (5).png

Was there a chest key hack in this thread? I can't find it now.
WT v81042 -> v81042 (4).pngv81042 (5).pngv81042 (6).png

WT v79041 -> v79041 (9).png v79041 (10).png

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
WHERES THE MEGA COMPRESSED FILE WEVE ASKED LIKE 5 TIMES FFS
i not have. Wait for "v81042 compressed".

how do you get 25k in the squallmart safe? I need the puzzle to unlock
Every time you check how much money you have, the money is taken out of the safe and the safe is empty again.
So ... always save before checking, and if there is too little in the safe, load it again.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes