sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm just warning you that I found a bug
A bug that does not happen to others ? :unsure: Interesting... :BootyTime:
Also I happened to play through win/linux/mac full and compressed up to that point funny it did not occurred to me :rolleyes: That's why my question did you altered the game ?...

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
Is the critter in the lighthouse in the sandy heavy box? I cannot open it either like the other guy... And im stuck. Why is there no walkthrough any more? sad.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
These need exact clicks... nothing more nothing less... best advice watch DD69-1 puzzle videos... you will see exactly where you need to click it is not that hard as it seems right at this moment ! :D
You haven`t read it with a fast pc they are not possible to solve !!! So you answer is bullshit to say it so clear.

The producer must change it or make it cheatable or all players with a fast pc can`t solve this. And you can see now that for other things there you need to solve all what you can`t do.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I found a bug. In that part I put the bomb and it explodes infinitely and the game crashes.
I have to give alt + f4 to exit the game.
to cancel the game in such cases, just press the F5 key.

Is the error reproducible ? Repeat with an earlier save. Does it always crash at the same place ?
If no, everything is OK. because so large, complex programs spinning at times.

If repeatable, try it with a save from all SAVES
If this also shows the error, the game is corrupt and must be deleted completely. -> Make Money, Errors

Why is there no walkthrough any more? sad.
Be Happy !! WALKTHROUGH .&. LISTS

Reactions: Thayron

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
You haven`t read it with a fast pc they are not possible to solve !!! So you answer is bullshit to say it so clear.

The producer must change it or make it cheatable or all players with a fast pc can`t solve this. And you can see now that for other things there you need to solve all what you can`t do.
fast pc ? unless you have 1ms mouse with a compatible monitor [you prolly don't know what you are talking about, even if you have those still can't solve it then...... god speed]

hint; use the keyboard it has better response time than a mouse, PC being fast or slow it doesn't work that way, the snake's speed doesn't change, take this with a grain of salt, as i'm new here

• Haha
Reactions: Techstar and sixart

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I found a bug. In that part I put the bomb and it explodes infinitely and the game crashes. I have to give alt + f4 to exit the game.
yoo sherlock, that doesn't require a bomb to blow, it blows up by the canon firing , evie even tells you that, i know its very hard.. but try using the soul stone

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Bullshit.
I have a fast PC, I solved all the 48 puzzles, and WITHOUT setting them to "slow snakes" mode.
Use BOTH mouse clicks AND keyboard keystrokes if you struggle with some moves (first move with a device, second with the other device).

Note: By "fast PC", I mean that with a maximized window (not even "real" fullscreen), FullHD, the game never use more that 1% of CPU on my PC... There is a "peak" when playing fullscreen animations, at 5% CPU (less than 2% if window is at its native size). I think it's "fast enough"... :giggle:

Reactions: robert ash

twichman

Dec 4, 2018

I am currently playing on a weak laptop with a Pentium 2.0 GHz and built-in video from Intel and I went through puzzles 38 and 46 without any problems without using any cheats. I just as easily passed these puzzles on a powerful desktop and I think that the hardware does not matter here.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Bullshit.
I have a fast PC, I solved all the 48 puzzles, and WITHOUT setting them to "slow snakes" mode.
Use BOTH mouse clicks AND keyboard keystrokes if you struggle with some moves (first move with a device, second with the other device).

Note: By "fast PC", I mean that with a maximized window (not even "real" fullscreen), FullHD, the game never use more that 1% of CPU on my PC... There is a "peak" when playing fullscreen animations, at 5% CPU (less than 2% if window is at its native size). I think it's "fast enough"... :giggle:
I've got a top notch station here too that is why I let this go with the " fast pc " sighing an ooookay to it ! :ROFLMAO:
I don't really understand what you and DD69-1 means with the keyboard I literally never used the keyboard except for fishing in-out or grind in-out... it is just 3 precise clicks in puzzle 38 the reference to 46 is beyond me... it is just 2 clicks ? :rolleyes:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I am currently playing on a weak laptop with a Pentium 2.0 GHz and built-in video from Intel and I went through puzzles 38 and 46 without any problems without using any cheats. I just as easily passed these puzzles on a powerful desktop and I think that the hardware does not matter here.
The question is not whether you yourself have no problems. That doesn't help anyone.
But the question is: can you give help to those who have problems here?
And there are many !

What do you say to a doctor, who tells his patient, who wants help from him:
"I am not sick. You see, it goes quite also without"

See here -> Puzzle 48.pdf -> Picture 4 -> see Explanation Retro Puzzle

Reactions: xrhn

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ A real good thing that the puzzles in question are in fact 38 & 46 :ROFLMAO: AND without cheat to say the least... :LOL:

Reactions: groq

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
The question is not whether you yourself have no problems. That doesn't help anyone.
But the question is: can you give help to those who have problems here?
And there are many !

What do you say to a doctor, who tells his patient, who wants help from him:
"I am not sick. You see, it goes quite also without"

See here -> Puzzle 48.pdf -> Picture 4 -> see Explanation Retro Puzzle
The essence of the my post is: "hardware does not matter for solving puzzles" (Explanation specifically for the Cat on Wheels);)

Reactions: sixart and groq

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
I don't really understand what you and DD69-1 means with the keyboard I literally never used the keyboard except for fishing in-out or grind in-out... it is just 3 precise clicks in puzzle 38 the reference to 46 is beyond me... it is just 2 clicks ? :rolleyes:
For my part (I can't speak for DD69-1 of course) I prefer to play with keyboard rather than with mouse - suits me better. Maybe that's why you didn't understood what I mean with combining mouse+keyboard.

But for SOME puzzles, it's way, way easier (rather to precisely move the mouse OR press a key at a "perfect" timing) to combine both devices. You start the first move with a mouse click, THEN you finish the move with the keyboard - having the animation time to precisely prepare your keystroke). Or the opposite: you initiate the move with the keyboard, then once you're on the straight line, you click on the mouse and let the animation/automatic path finding finish the move.

Thayron

May 2, 2017
A bug that does not happen to others ? :unsure: Interesting... :BootyTime:
Also I happened to play through win/linux/mac full and compressed up to that point funny it did not occurred to me :rolleyes: That's why my question did you altered the game ?...
hmm .... I increased the quantity of some items, just that.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
hmm .... I increased the quantity of some items, just that.
I've crashed SEVERAL games running with RPGM by increasing items count above a (invisible) limit... For example, in "Zombie's Retreat", even if the savefile editor allow you to set items count above 99, game instantly crash when loading such a savefile.
Maybe you encountered such a problem, for example by having and using a rock bomb you shouldn't normally have...

Reactions: Thayron

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I've crashed SEVERAL games running with RPGM by increasing items count above a (invisible) limit... For example, in "Zombie's Retreat", even if the savefile editor allow you to set items count above 99, game instantly crash when loading such a savefile.
Maybe you encountered such a problem, for example by having and using a rock bomb you shouldn't normally have...
Well in TON saveeditor will not crush the game but what you edit and when can... also the money or items quantity can be set above the limits just that... ( money above 9999999 will stop the items spawn - items set above 99 will be shown in your invertory as you set f.e. 99999 but still the game will realize 99 of it then the rest is in your inventory will go into limbo according to the game yet still it is shown... ) DD69-1 pointed it out correctly that you need to fire the cannon in this specific case but he ( and formerly me ) have tried rock bombs on it he froze I did not... tried it on all platforms back then ! :D Of course this action will bite you in the ass since the material for the rock bomb is exact sooo game over man whether or not it freezes ! :BootyTime:

For my part (I can't speak for @DD69-1 of course) I prefer to play with keyboard rather than with mouse - suits me better. Maybe that's why you didn't understood what I mean with combining mouse+keyboard.

But for SOME puzzles, it's way, way easier (rather to precisely move the mouse OR press a key at a "perfect" timing) to combine both devices. You start the first move with a mouse click, THEN you finish the move with the keyboard - having the animation time to precisely prepare your keystroke). Or the opposite: you initiate the move with the keyboard, then once you're on the straight line, you click on the mouse and let the animation/automatic path finding finish the move.
You are right I can't see myself using both keys and mouse for this... also I don't see the trouble of precise clicks :LOL: Cleared all only using mouse :p:whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: DD69-1
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes