oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
The essence of the my post is: "hardware does not matter for solving puzzles"
(Explanation specifically for the Cat on Wheels);)
YES !!!
Therefore :
Do you have problems, no one want helps
come to the Pussy Cat with the Wheelps :
being Mice and keys to slow
use MV Cheat two point zerow

(me first poem in inglish)

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: robbiej691

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ It sucks too ! :LOL: Promote again to wreck your own game ?!? :unsure:o_O And HE calls ME Evil Incarnate... :FacePalm: Talk about " inglish "... :HideThePain:

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Well in TON saveeditor will not crush the game but what you edit and when can...
For my part, I just added money - in reasonnable amount - and nothing else. TON may be more tolerant than other RPGM games about edited quantities, but apart money, nothing is really required here. Unlike other games like "Zombie's Retreat", with ammos, food, and a lot of other consumables items - for which there is a real interest in editing quantities - it's not really useful in TON: most items are quite easy to find, don't really require luck or grinding, and then, they're permanent OR for an unique use. Some million bucks are way, way enough for everything "repeatable".
There is talismans, right... But after 30-40% of game, does someone encountered a grinding need for talismans? I don't remember any struggle about talismans but one or two jade/silver ones during the early missions, for a craft, and that's all. Getting the fishing records was a way, WAY more intensive grinding!! :cool:

You are right I can't see myself using both keys and mouse for this... also I don't see the trouble of precise clicks :LOL: Cleared all only using mouse :p:whistle:
I don't like pixel-accurate clicks, even less at full speed. It's probably because I stopped playing FPS games some time ago... Just after Duke Nukem 3D release... :LOL:
But I can use my keyboard at full speed without being forced to look at it - not even for placing hands, since I know how to use the little embossed marks on "F" and "J" keys.
We all have our own talents and perks... :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Bullshit.
I have a fast PC, I solved all the 48 puzzles, and WITHOUT setting them to "slow snakes" mode.
Use BOTH mouse clicks AND keyboard keystrokes if you struggle with some moves (first move with a device, second with the other device).

Note: By "fast PC", I mean that with a maximized window (not even "real" fullscreen), FullHD, the game never use more that 1% of CPU on my PC... There is a "peak" when playing fullscreen animations, at 5% CPU (less than 2% if window is at its native size). I think it's "fast enough"... :giggle:
I agree. I solved all without cheat. Where you click to quickly reposition MC is key. Took me a while to get it right.

Reactions: Wisblade

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
I checked your save for errors. Everything is good and okay.
I didn't see anything wrong. You have the full number of Philweed.
And your inventory is okay too.
Ah heck, sorry to waste your time. I thought I was supposed to have all ie philweed by now. Clearly not paying attention to little details, like the correct bleeding number!!

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
i am stuck in the mansion withclare , there is a point where she should get in the water to press a button but she doesnt go
If I remember well, she goes in a direction according to YOUR OWN position, like if you "push" her from a distance.
You have to find the switch at bottom/right of the screen (MC can trigger it too), and once she's on it, either she won't move or you can block her (don't remember exactly the process).
Then, you can go on the second switch, on top/left screen, pass behind the rocks. The path will unlock.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Only if you become a pixel sprite and are incorporated into the game. Did you mean, does MC get to fuck Janet, then yes in many cut scenes, but not yet in Kamasutra pages.
Well, you can fuck her in Kamastura pages too. She has 3 Kamasutra pages by now and that was added in the 79% update.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i am stuck in the mansion withclare , there is a point where she should get in the water to press a button but she doesnt go
Get in the water ?!? If you mean the arrow puzzle it is a very easy one just be quick... you see the floor has these arrows on it... you need the left and the down ones... click one the left and time it so that Clare move 3 to left then quickly click on the down arrow and you are done ;) It's about 3-5 secs to clear this puzzle so be prepared ! :D ( oh yeah almost forgot... set Henrys movement speed to fast ! )

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
... search bar it's not too helpful.
There is a way to change the search function to "Most Recent" for this thread.

1. Go to the top of the page and click on your User Name.
2. Click on "Preferences".
3. Scroll down until you see "Search Options".
4. There are three options -

- Default Search Order
- Most recent
- Relevance

5. Select "Most Recent".

Then when you "Search" in "This Thread", the results will be in "Most Recent" order.

Reactions: oyler

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
For my part, I just added money
I don't think EVEN money should be considered as an " in need of " variable... at the beginning you need to spend about 300 $ for your house and that's it... the next needed item is Emilys outfit for a nifty 400 $ but if you played the game you should have plenty of dough by this time arrives :ROFLMAO: People need to learn what needs to be done and when ! Since it is not a TASK AT HAND to do things at any time ( meaning the whole booty calls with the renovation or the fishing ) you should wait for it's right time ( like fishing AFTER you have all guides lures and luck up [ I'm under an hour from start to finish the whole deal :LOL: ] or renovation AFTER you have all shovel upgrades then do the Kings Shovel and luck up ) it makes this whole grinding very very easy...:D
I don't like pixel-accurate clicks, even less at full speed. It's probably because I stopped playing FPS games some time ago... Just after Duke Nukem 3D release... :LOL:
:ROFLMAO: Good ol' times... :ROFLMAO: sigh
But don't be dramatic it is not a pixel you have to aim for it is a big square where Henry can stand in ! :D
We all have our own talents and perks... :geek:
I'll need more input as to what talents or perks has a nowadays not so rare noodle...:LOL:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
How should I do exactly? Sorry to ask again, but there're thousands of posts and search bar it's not too helpful.
Welp... the Mac I will keep brief : Check the OP ( that means the very first post in this thread :WeSmart:) under installation

The Linux is a tad bit complicated : you will have to download a Linux version ( does not matter which version does not matter if it was compressed ) and you need to collect ALL the game files from the game folder which are as follows... Game.desktop credits.html icudtl.dat launcher.sh natives_blob.bin nw nw_100_percent.pak nw_200_percent.pak package.json resources.pak snapshot_blob.bin ( and include the image and lib folders as well ) ... Place these files and folders under a safe place where you know you can find... and download a windows full or compressed version... unpack the full or compressed windows version archieve... REMOVE from it ALL the game folder files it contains ( they are very similar to those you just collected from Linux ) ... REPLACE the removed game files with the Linux ones ( copy them do not move those from the safe place ) and ADD the image and lib folders as well... and finally make nw as executable !

It sounds complicated but in reality it isn't :BootyTime: If you do it once or twice you will get the hang of it pray tell might even understand it ! ;)

DD69-1 I'll get you for this... you put a hex on this did you ?! :D Ну, погоди! ( Nu, pogodi! ) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DD69-1
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes