RickN

Sep 9, 2019
I am stuck in puzzle 38 with that snake and I give up trying to be faster that it is. I figure over 100 tries is enough. How do you slow down the snake? I do not need any other cheats, just that damn snake.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

tlhIngan_

Dec 26, 2020
I am stuck in puzzle 38 with that snake and I give up trying to be faster that it is. I figure over 100 tries is enough. How do you slow down the snake? I do not need any other cheats, just that damn snake.
You need to click in the right spot and get to safety efficiently. You are probably clicking in the wrong spots and taking a longer way to get to safety. Took me several tries, though not 100.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Just install one of the pussycats used condoms... :LOL: Are you sure you want this ?
:unsure:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
there is no plastic wrap at the squallmarkt only basic containers :/
No. The basic container for this rat trap is in the mastbar.
OK. i see, something is wrong ...
two way ....
- send me your save, i can see ....
- or use a save from all SAVES . for this rat trap you need 11.) 27%

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
I don't really understand where you are exactly. Which picture of the walkthrough are you on ?

Can't you get out of here? WT v79041 -> v79041 (13).png
Click in the upper right corner. There, at the top right is the exit
To get to that room you have to break the pillar located in the wall then get out of the wall. Then go down the stairs you can in first. then the next stairs going down beside the scanner. Not shown on any of the walkthrough pictures.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Thanks. I tried the puzzle instructions with no luck. I think my over 60 brain is not keeping up. :p
everything slows down as you get older. that's normal. and it's a good thing.
It's not so much the slower thinking that slows things down, but the slower fingers
and the decreasing coordination speed.
But for that there are the editors, with which this can be compensated.
And with them, you can easily overtake the younger, faster ones. :)

To get to that room you have to break the pillar located in the wall then get out of the wall. Then go down the stairs you can in first. then the next stairs going down beside the scanner. Not shown on any of the walkthrough pictures.
v79041 (12).pngyou see the yellow arrow in the center,
pointing down and then to the right
and the two yellow arrows at the bottom right ?
These tell whin to go. and how often.

Penituum

May 20, 2020
I had to try that one quite a few times as well. What I ended up doing was: On the reaction tests, move to one field just before the snake starts heading to you, then place the mouse cursor where you need to click (marked as 2 in the solution pdf), then use arrow key with one hand to move to 1, and immediately use the mouse to click on 2. That should be a viable option even for someone with slow reactions.
The solution PDF actually states to do it this way, just not in as much detail ..

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
OK here is hoping for a kind soul..a pretty simple issue..i just got the whip ..vs 7904 and am supposed to use it on something in the closer part of the Jungle i have used it several times but evidently according to the nice blond hint lady, not yet.

any clues or even a friendly spoiler will be most grateful. I enjoy this game very much, and hope to make enough progress to get more familiar with how the game has developed as have been playiing from the start but life keeps getting in the way.

thanks guys, a lot of nice people on this forum it is very nice to see

thanks
me

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes