sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
thx dude i'm such an idiot
Don't be too hard on yourself... there is way worse if you read the thread carefully ! :LOL: Evie is a built in walkthrough she will tell you what task is at hand and if you are at the end of your rope just ask ! ;)

Reactions: Sicky G

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
MC now is accessory to murder for has not report murder of Father Matthews to police! :eek: Silly little shit! Long stretch in jail for you my lad! Ha-ha! I now concern feel for Sister Judy who Madalyn spirit away. Locked doors and gate in church maybe more. Is Judy being held prisoner? :unsure: Should not worry too much for Sister Judy in next game following an so has plot armour in Treasure of Nadia, same as criminal MC, and cannot die in game which ruin suspense a bit for me. o_O Pity drippy little MC cannot die but there you go. :( Can't have everything suppose even in made-up fantasy RPG none of which is real. Surprise surprise for some I suppose but kindest to pull off sticking plaster quick. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
MC now is accessory to murder for has not report murder of Father Matthews to police! :eek: Silly little shit! Long stretch in jail for you my lad! Ha-ha! I now concern feel for Sister Judy who Madalyn spirit away. Locked doors and gate in church maybe more. Is Judy being held prisoner? :unsure: Should not worry too much for Sister Judy in next game following an so has plot armour in Treasure of Nadia, same as criminal MC, and cannot die in game which ruin suspense a bit for me. o_O Pity drippy little MC cannot die but there you go. :( Can't have everything suppose even in made-up fantasy RPG none of which is real. Surprise surprise for some I suppose but kindest to pull off sticking plaster quick. :ROFLMAO:
This is god tier and needs translation... :ROFLMAO: I know I know... I must be new here... sigh :LOL:

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
What are the rewards you get in the chests by completing puzzles? I enjoyed it while everything was static but I cba with those fast snakes

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What are the rewards you get in the chests by completing puzzles? I enjoyed it while everything was static but I cba with those fast snakes
It will something to do with Evie... more specifics AFTER you provide me with a crystal ball that predicts the future... :LOL:

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Joy ! Much much joy !! for many hours, for many days ! see -> Retro PUZZLE
If you want to solve all combinations, you see here, use the possibility provided and built in ToN
to make the snakes slower -> read "SPOILER: Explanation, slow Snakes" in Retro PUZZLE

there is not any NT bottle in Doctor office after v.79041!!!
where is it Doctor is busy with some man
NT ? Nitro-Toluene ? Jessica uses only NG: Nitro-Glycerin

WT v79041 -> v79041 (9).png v79041 (10).png

Last edited:
Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Thayron

May 2, 2017
I've crashed SEVERAL games running with RPGM by increasing items count above a (invisible) limit... For example, in "Zombie's Retreat", even if the savefile editor allow you to set items count above 99, game instantly crash when loading such a savefile.
Maybe you encountered such a problem, for example by having and using a rock bomb you shouldn't normally have...
That may be it.

batmanforever

Nov 9, 2020
HELP ....for Update Compress only 79....>>> 81 not working

Untitled.png
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by NLT Media
Version of the game:Treasure of Nadia [v.81042] [NLT Media]

If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 5GB

Compressed Size:930MB

Update Only Compressed 92MB thanks to Exoplast who made this (this is for your v79 compressed version when it has .rpgmvp files not .png files)

Update Only Compressed (this update only is for when your v79 compressed version has .png files and not .rpgmvp files)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
This is god tier and needs translation... :ROFLMAO: I know I know... I must be new here... sigh :LOL:
I write wonder if someone take pup to task shout "Madalyn's succubus ass give MC amnesia! MC is innocent!" but no. :oops: None rise to bait. Disappoint. :rolleyes: Perhaps too busy playing with selves to make note of plot develop suppose. :giggle: So now I ask how Father Matthews meet demise? :unsure: Death by succubus sodomy or by some other means I inquire? Clue is in whether corpse smile or frown. :ROFLMAO: If not understand suggest ask multilingual Clare Grey translate canine runes into mortal words of primate language. :sneaky: Oho!

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes