sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
HELP ....for Update Compress only 79....>>> 81 not working

View attachment 1149631
Use Exoplast update only it works... tested it ! If you managed to lose the v79 compressed ( yeah... why the hell would anybody make a copy of it just before an attempt to update... :ROFLMAO: ) gimme a holler and I upload it on Mega again... just this once ! Lucky for you the Viessa version is fishy that's the only reason I kept it... :cautious:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I write wonder if someone take pup to task shout "Madalyn's succubus ass give MC amnesia! MC is innocent!" but no. :oops: None rise to bait. Disappoint. :rolleyes: Perhaps too busy playing with selves to make note of plot develop suppose. :giggle: So now I ask how Father Matthews meet demise? :unsure: Death by succubus sodomy or by some other means I inquire? Clue is in whether corpse smile or frown. :ROFLMAO: If not understand suggest ask multilingual Clare Grey translate canine runes into mortal words of primate language. :sneaky: Oho!
You really think anybody from the game would actually care about anything else than riches and sex ? :ROFLMAO: You really think any player would actually care about this ? :unsure: I mean they care about sex alright... but playing as Sherlock in a fictional plot ? :p:whistle: Pup this is just a dead end :LOL:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
You really think anybody from the game would actually care about anything else than riches and sex ? :ROFLMAO: You really think any player would actually care about this ? :unsure: I mean they care about sex alright... but playing as Sherlock in a fictional plot ? :p:whistle: Pup this is just a dead end :LOL:
Too many emoticons. Even my eyes turned yellow o_O

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Use Exoplast update only it works... tested it ! If you managed to lose the v79 compressed ( yeah... why the hell would anybody make a copy of it just before an attempt to update... :ROFLMAO: ) gimme a holler and I upload it on Mega again... just this once ! Lucky for you the Viessa version is fishy that's the only reason I kept it... :cautious:
My compression is based on the v79 sherlock and if he doesn't read correctly before straight updating is that not my problem.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
MC now is accessory to murder for has not report murder of Father Matthews to police! :eek: Silly little shit! Long stretch in jail for you my lad! Ha-ha! I now concern feel for Sister Judy who Madalyn spirit away. Locked doors and gate in church maybe more. Is Judy being held prisoner? :unsure: Should not worry too much for Sister Judy in next game following an so has plot armour in Treasure of Nadia, same as criminal MC, and cannot die in game which ruin suspense a bit for me. o_O Pity drippy little MC cannot die but there you go. :( Can't have everything suppose even in made-up fantasy RPG none of which is real. Surprise surprise for some I suppose but kindest to pull off sticking plaster quick. :ROFLMAO:
What police. There is only the park ranger as law enforcement, and he's basically in idiot.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Sorry for stupid question but can you NOT have sex with a certain character in this game or its forced?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes