clinsaldrin

Aug 25, 2020
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by NLT Media
Version of the game:Treasure of Nadia [v.81042] [NLT Media]

If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 5GB

Compressed Size:930MB

Update Only Compressed 92MB thanks to Exoplast who made this (this is for your v79 compressed version when it has .rpgmvp files not .png files)

Update Only Compressed (this update only is for when your v79 compressed version has .png files and not .rpgmvp files)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am getting an error failed to load img/system/Balloon.png

thisisawar

Jul 1, 2020
WEEKLY REPORT

1618814580086.png

Coming May 2nd is the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia which will feature an all-new pinup, a new profile upgrade, a secret reward for the temple puzzles (the first of several), three sexy story scenes, and a new KS page.

Only a small number of story chapters remain in ToN, but once completed, several new KS pages and many unique sex scenes, as well as other bonus content, will be added to ToN while development of The Genesis Order's first chapter is completed.

The aim is potentially 5 KS pages for every woman in the game as well as some specific type of sex scenes that I can't elaborate on otherwise I'll spoil the surprise. But rest assured, ToN's bonus content will be big and amazing!
1618814602302.png

I am pleased to announce that the trailer for TGO will release in May. Every animated shot is completed, except the lip syncing, since the auditions will continue for another week (potentially longer). I'll give an exact day closer to the time.

In other exciting news we've reached over 14,000 supporters! It never ceases to amazing me that we've been able to grow so much in the last 4 years. It's truly a pleasure to be able to create these games for all of you and I look forward to many more years of fun, sexy, adventures!

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 1150811

Coming May 2nd is the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia which will feature an all-new pinup, a new profile upgrade, a secret reward for the temple puzzles (the first of several), three sexy story scenes, and a new KS page.

Only a small number of story chapters remain in ToN, but once completed, several new KS pages and many unique sex scenes, as well as other bonus content, will be added to ToN while development of The Genesis Order's first chapter is completed.

The aim is potentially 5 KS pages for every woman in the game as well as some specific type of sex scenes that I can't elaborate on otherwise I'll spoil the surprise. But rest assured, ToN's bonus content will be big and amazing!
View attachment 1150812

I am pleased to announce that the trailer for TGO will release in May. Every animated shot is completed, except the lip syncing, since the auditions will continue for another week (potentially longer). I'll give an exact day closer to the time.

In other exciting news we've reached over 14,000 supporters! It never ceases to amazing me that we've been able to grow so much in the last 4 years. It's truly a pleasure to be able to create these games for all of you and I look forward to many more years of fun, sexy, adventures!

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!
Evie will get a scene :)

Reactions: hitman225

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
reward for the temple puzzles (the first of several)
my only hope left
three sexy story scenes
please no more Alia or Kaley:HideThePain:
The aim is potentially 5 KS pages for every woman
...am I the only one who is disappointed with this?
I am pleased to announce that the trailer for TGO will release in May.
so these are final I guess:HideThePain:

I don't want to remember NLT just for his excellent updates schedule, I want to remember him for the lewd scenes, milfs, plot etc. too...But these last few updates and TGO models have been a huge disappointment for me

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
You really think anybody from the game would actually care about anything else than riches and sex ? :ROFLMAO: You really think any player would actually care about this ? :unsure: I mean they care about sex alright... but playing as Sherlock in a fictional plot ? :p:whistle: Pup this is just a dead end :LOL:
Aha! Hard believe but few here have higher brain function! I converse sometime with some who interest in story, dialogue and plot most times concern Madalyn Daemalius Church of Cambion Tikpak Fire Pirates also Sofia too. My only criticise of NLT is story not good enough to match art and so unsatisfying for sexually experienced player who find scenes, especially group scenes, silly impossible distasteful and unexite because of. If story equal to art NLT greatest adult game ever but not for story dialogue let down visuals which are well done but stupider and stupider as time go on, yet if say so or mock NLT game here get attacked as if insult family religion whatever as if game real or cartoon character real or game important to life of many in way which should not be. :unsure:

My brother say look at site. He say people spend much time talk write fantasise about game day after day and I should not tease provoke for may be elderly young unemployed sick disabled housebound, no girl wife, naive or distort desires, alone and lonely so game loom large for some as contact society and release and so on. May give purpose meaning to life to some he say and I should not laugh at judge for many different less lucky than me and not wrong for difference between. More so now because of corona. He say that I have many family friends girl and see game in different way but no right to poke fun at others with different view. Perhaps true but game is only game and if fine to drool and rave about sometime cartoon Janet pussy dribbling MC semen in cream pie incident, in crude awful misogynist way, why worse to consider plot dialogue story of game destined to carry forward to forthcoming Genesis Order adventure? Sex in game, character in game, story of game, everything in game is fiction so why not consider any all of it if fun? Makes no sense but am curious now about storm of interest expect when Evie escape from crystal even though psychology not my major!

Much covert amusement there for me I expect even if very different from most obsessed on forum! :giggle:

Maybe come back later in week to observe in silence if time allow.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Aha! Hard believe but few here have higher brain function! I converse sometime with some who interest in story, dialogue and plot most times concern Madalyn Daemalius Church of Cambion Tikpak Fire Pirates also Sofia too. My only criticise of NLT is story not good enough to match art and so unsatisfying for sexually experienced player who find scenes, especially group scenes, silly impossible and unexite because of. If story equal to art NLT greatest adult game ever but not for story dialogue let down visuals which are well done but stupider and stupider as time go on, yet if say so or mock NLT game here get attacked as if insult family religion whatever as if game real or cartoon character real or game important to life of many in way which should not be. :unsure:

My brother say look at site. He say people spend much time talk write fantasise about game day after day and I should not tease provoke for may be elderly young unemployed sick disabled housebound, no girl wife, naive or distort desires, alone and lonely so game loom large for some as contact society and release and so on. May give purpose meaning to life to some he say and I should not laugh at judge for many different less lucky than me and not wrong for difference between. More so now because of corona. He say that I have many family friends girl and see game in different way but no right to poke fun at others with different view. Perhaps true but game is only game and if fine to rave about sometime cartoon Janet pussy dribbling MC semen in cream pie incident, why worse to consider plot dialogue story of game destined to carry forward to forthcoming Genesis Order adventure? Sex in game, character in game, story of game, everything in game is fiction so why not consider any all of it if fun? Makes no sense but am curious now about storm of interest expect when Evie escape from crystal even though psychology not my major!

Much covert amusement there for me I expect even if very different from most obsessed on forum! :giggle:

Maybe come back later in week to observe in silence if time allow.
You got there something wrong pup ! I like open minded persons... I like to have an open mind in general... But you missed your chance and the place where to put your ideas ! The game should be complete from around the time we reached approximately 60% all they do now with it is fixes if they met by folks ( and now we can funnel in this weekly report where they write there will be 5 ! KS to everyone instead of 6... which means either this one is false or back then was false :LOL: ) If you have suggestions to the game ( for whatever aspects ) you should contact NLT directly ! Here it does not do any good ! :(

Your brother is right... basically at all points... why it is futile or wrong to take this sooo seriously leads us back to the start... the game is already set ! If you hope for change in the future take your advise to NLT so they may be using it in a running project ( TGO ) ! If they like your ideas that is ! :D

Must be hard to be sick all the time pup especially in corona times... :LOL:

Reactions: 44Tom

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
My snake run like crazy can't work out with the puzzle walk through :((((
I have a hint for you that may work, or it may not.
Before playing the game don't start it or load any saves from the temple quest you want to beat, open a few programs on your computer, such as media player, notepad, word processor, acrobat reader or whatever (google chrome is pretty resource intensive too, but i don't like open browsers that are not really being used). Then start the game and load you save file, go to the temple and start the puzzle, you may find that the snakes are sluggish now.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

alpczerg

Sep 29, 2018
The Hint says "there is another bottle of nitroglycerin at the doctor's office". But I can't find it. Plz help...

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes