Falknero

May 3, 2018
i doesn't show me th puzzle 47 and 48 , they look still lock with the last two new upgrade for windows do you know if there is something i can do?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i doesn't show me th puzzle 47 and 48 , they look still lock with the last two new upgrade for windows do you know if there is something i can do?
47 is unlocked by getting all the upgrades to your house... ( including the extras as well as xmas tree and dartboard ) 48 is unlocked if all other puzzles are done ! :LOL: If the 47 is not available 48 can't be accessed it is logical... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: pilapila3

Estimmin

Apr 12, 2021
The last Android update seems to get me to 66%. Another post I saw seems to indicate it should be further. Can anyone running android confirm where it should be? How often are updates made to Android?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The last Android update seems to get me to 66%. Another post I saw seems to indicate it should be further. Can anyone running android confirm where it should be? How often are updates made to Android?
Same as pc updates and 1.81 = 81%... Chech the status screen what you missed and collect all there is... it will get you to 81 :D

Estimmin

Apr 12, 2021
Same as pc updates and 1.81 = 81%... Chech the status screen what you missed and collect all there is... it will get you to 81 :D
This v. 77 is the link on the first page. Is there somewhere else I should be looking? I'm new here so sorry if this is a dumb question..
Screenshot_20210419-143948_Chrome.jpg

Estimmin

Apr 12, 2021
Also 1.77 means 77% so you missed out on quite some content :LOL:
Thanks so much! I wonder why the v1.77 only got me to 66%?

Do you have a link to someplace I can check for new updates? Are the new updates posted on one page or do you need to search through all the threads for it? The main page only goes to. 77

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Just can't seem to find where to find where the latest updates will be posted.
Those who are supposed to post this are too lazy to do it... so from time to time I or someone else post it on this thread... need to keep a lookout for it ! :D
Also I told you... status screen ! There will be the hearts KS pages extras outfits whatevers... ( or ask Evie for hint and don't move just check the screens under section ) check what is missing and collect them ! ;)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes