Estimmin

Apr 12, 2021
Also 1.77 means 77% so you missed out on quite some content :LOL:
Hmm, for some reason this 1.81 android update you posted for me did get me a little further than where I was, but the update said it was done and I am only up to 69%. Is it possible I haven't found all the items or something?

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
You dudes must be new here
That's cause those updates are so confusing.... and just implemented. Why would one was forced to follow sequential numbers when loading?!:unsure:
That is just to much to expect from us here... It is not easy to think when blood flows mostly to small(er) head while looking at Jessica.;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hmm, for some reason this 1.81 android update you posted for me did get me a little further than where I was, but the update said it was done and I am only up to 69%. Is it possible I haven't found all the items or something?
Post a picture of your current status screen I'll tell you what is missing :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: pilapila3

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Guys I want money, make money is boring in this game, someone can say me how to cheat?
Format c: command usually works... a great cheat by the way ! Right before update comes out you must initiate it to work it's magic in full potential ! :LOL: IRL solution might be a Ponzi scheme for instance :ROFLMAO:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Format c: command usually works... a great cheat by the way ! Right before update comes out you must initiate it to work it's magic in full potential ! :LOL: IRL solution might be a Ponzi scheme for instance :ROFLMAO:
Knowing people around here, Ponzi scheme would be inverted : 1 dude pays for every1 under him

• Haha

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
That's cause those updates are so confusing.... and just implemented. Why would one was forced to follow sequential numbers when loading?!:unsure:
That is just to much to expect from us here... It is not easy to think when blood flows mostly to small(er) head while looking at Jessica.;)
Geeez if I had a doctor like that at the age of Henrys... ( right ! what is his age again ? :LOL: ) Anyhow... flunge would be veeeery busy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Not sure if this is the status screen
Nope this is good actually... if you got chest key then look for the chest coz you are missing a lot of KS pages... Squallmart for 3 additional clothes and house upgrades to let your girls in on a booty call... see the lowest line of the screen ? That is what you are interested in ! Oh and also check out all KS scenes on a booty call ! :D Think this should do it if not check it again... you will get the hang of it ! ;)

Estimmin

Apr 12, 2021
Nope this is good actually... if you got chest key then look for the chest coz you are missing a lot of KS pages... Squallmart for 3 additional clothes and house upgrades to let your girls in on a booty call... see the lowest line of the screen ? That is what you are interested in ! Oh and also check out all KS scenes on a booty call ! :D Think this should do it if not check it again... you will get the hang of it ! ;)
Will this make the % get to 81 because right now I'm at 69% and can't go any further. I realize there's more content I could find but I can't go any further with this update. I'm wondering if the % will increase further as I open chests and get booty calls etc. Thanx for your help!

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Will this make the % get to 81 because right now I'm at 69% and can't go any further. I realize there's more content I could find but I can't go any further with this update. I'm wondering if the % will increase further as I open chests and get booty calls etc. Thanx for your help!
Let me put it for you this way, progress percentage shows how much of the game you actually completed. Since we are at 81% that is how much of the game has been developed so far assuming one found every profile, every key to the chest, called girls and so on. If you reached only 69% on the latest update that means you missed 12% of the content. Sounds like you need to go back and start looking for the goodies you missed.... or just start over and follow walkthroughs from YT.

Reactions: Estimmin

Estimmin

Apr 12, 2021
Let me put it for you this way, progress percentage shows how much of the game you actually completed. Since we are at 81% that is how much of the game has been developed so far assuming one found every profile, every key to the chest, called girls and so on. If you reached only 69% on the latest update that means you missed 12% of the content. Sounds like you need to go back and start looking for the goodies you missed.... or just start over and follow walkthroughs from YT.
Thank you

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yes it will... if you ask Evie and her response is you finished the update means you can't progress the STORY onward but all the rest is still up for grabs ! ;) If you collect everything your percentage will climb up to 81 ! :) If you can't find anything check this out and all will be easy as pie :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Estimmin

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Yes it will... if you ask Evie and her response is you finished the update means you can't progress the STORY onward but all the rest is still up for grabs ! ;) If you collect everything your percentage will climb up to 81 ! :) If you can't find anything check this out and all will be easy as pie :ROFLMAO:
Since you mentioned Evie, I hope she is the main prize for Henry:love:

Estimmin

Apr 12, 2021
Thanks

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes