sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Since you mentioned Evie, I hope she is the main prize for Henry:love:
Hmmm... :unsure: I have my doubts about that... :WeSmart: I think this whole Evie thing will be a bust... both ways :ROFLMAO: I wonder how this will be part of the main plot... I see darkness in the future ! Oh yeah... the venetian blinds are down ! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: pilapila3

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Hmmm... :unsure: I have my doubts about that... :WeSmart: I think this whole Evie thing will be a bust... both ways :ROFLMAO: I wonder how this will be part of the main plot... I see darkness in the future ! Oh yeah... the venetian blinds are down ! :LOL:
She has been working on getting out so if not in ToN maybe in the next game.... man can dream;):sneaky: She needs love too:whistle:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
She has been working on getting out so if not in ToN maybe in the next game.... man can dream;):sneaky: She needs love too:whistle:
Think I just had an epiphany !!! :geek: She ( Evie ) is Succubus nr.2 ( or nr.1 ? :ROFLMAO: ) who is the kinky part what NLT mentioned ages ago... This is gonna hurt Henry for sure... :devilish::LOL:

• Haha

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Think I just had an epiphany !!! :geek: She ( Evie ) is Succubus nr.2 ( or nr.1 ? :ROFLMAO: ) who is the kinky part what NLT mentioned ages ago... This is gonna hurt Henry for sure... :devilish::LOL:
That is perfectly fine even for Henry.... as long as he gets to play with her ass(ets):ROFLMAO: So far he has been up for every challenge.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
That is perfectly fine even for Henry.... as long as he gets to play with her ass(ets):ROFLMAO: So far he has been up for every challenge.
Welp... the bar was set like really low... :LOL: I think it is safe to say that if this is true then it would be the other way around and Evie will be the one who fucks the shit outta him ! :ROFLMAO: Of course ALL ass(ets) are fair game now... :devilish:

• Haha

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
View attachment 1151959
help guys .... I'm stuck at this point in the game. I took red ginseng and I have to give it to Emily ... but I can't find her anywhere.
WALKTHROUGH -> v21022 -> v21022 (4).pngv21022 (5).png

Guys I want money, make money is boring in this game, someone can say me how to cheat?
Make Money, Errors

Do you still have this file
It's not on Mega anymore
WT -> All Updates -> & update v79041

Last edited:
Reactions: gidd

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Welp... the bar was set like really low... :LOL: I think it is safe to say that if this is true then it would be the other way around and Evie will be the one who fucks the shit outta him ! :ROFLMAO: Of course ALL ass(ets) are fair game now... :devilish:
Imagine Henry getting bitch slapped... whipped like crazy ( of course with the deadly one :devilish: :LOL: )... handcuffed and geting fucked in the ass by Evie futanari style or with a giant dildo ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
I have run into some problem, i used all three of my viper antivenom at the left side of the temple and now i don't have any left to use for the right side of the temple, can you make antivenom using scroll ??

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have run into some problem, i used all three of my viper antivenom at the left side of the temple and now i don't have any left to use for the right side of the temple, can you make antivenom using scroll ??
You know that the snakes are not collectables right ? :ROFLMAO: And the answer is no there is no scroll ( yet ! or ever... )

why isn't there a update for mac?
MAC 81042 UPDATE ONLY
Mega
The non existent update... :LOL:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
You got there something wrong pup ! I like open minded persons... I like to have an open mind in general... But you missed your chance and the place where to put your ideas ! The game should be complete from around the time we reached approximately 60% all they do now with it is fixes if they met by folks ( and now we can funnel in this weekly report where they write there will be 5 ! KS to everyone instead of 6... which means either this one is false or back then was false :LOL: ) If you have suggestions to the game ( for whatever aspects ) you should contact NLT directly ! Here it does not do any good ! :(

Your brother is right... basically at all points... why it is futile or wrong to take this sooo seriously leads us back to the start... the game is already set ! If you hope for change in the future take your advise to NLT so they may be using it in a running project ( TGO ) ! If they like your ideas that is ! :D

Must be hard to be sick all the time pup especially in corona times... :LOL:
NLT say he still develop game on fortnightly basis. Is this a lie then? Why would artist not be truthful about schedule I think and take NLT at word did not think would spin falsehood for no reason to. I not complain am rational person used to logic mathematics criticism analytic critical thinking so, intrigued by minutiae, consider things in games in different way from other on this site obviously. Am foreigner here as most here would be to and in my usual reality I think. Heterogeneity good homogeneity not so good in my book so quite enjoy really. Interesting experience to visit new country and meet new people very much different from self I think although not easy to understand or possible ever to be one of.

Covid-19? Yes. Hard time indeed. Lose uncle from corona work as geriatrician in hospital. Very sad for very very good man always think of and put others before self and serve others selflessly all life long. :( Aunt and cousins devastated bereaved all lives turned upside down overnight and forever. My studies interrupt force to go back home and confined long time because of covid restriction. Idle with much time on hands otherwise never would see game like Treasure of Nadia or play. Not my thing really if honest and not care much about if tell truth only bored. Life random stochastic roll of dice sometime and people act out of character because of. I hope for better future for all peoples and for world... tomorrow... and tomorrow... and tomorrow... and tomorrow. (y) (Apology to Shakespeare.) Good luck and good wish to all peoples all over surface of the earth including miscreants here. :ROFLMAO: Much amusement during trying time for all wrong reasons but there you go! :D No point in any of although not pointless either. :unsure:

No evolution possible in absence of diversity.

Darwin rules! Ha-ha!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes