sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Are you sure about that? I thought he was still in first or 2nd year of college which would make him maybe 20.
Yep he's right... right at the beginning when you first met Tasha and try to buy some booze for Albert Henry spills that he is 23... almost 24... :LOL:
Could be a lie though... :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Yep he's right... right at the beginning when you first met Tasha and try to buy some booze for Albert Henry spills that he is 23... almost 24... :LOL:
Could be a lie though... :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
Don't remember that but I have no reason to doubt you guys.

So MC is 24 but still in college? That actually makes sense as he doesn't strike me as the smart type. :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Don't remember that but I have no reason to doubt you guys.

So MC is 24 but still in college? That actually makes sense as he doesn't strike me as the smart type. :ROFLMAO:
If you have doubts you can check it for youself in a new game... it literally takes up to 2-3 minutes to reach to this point ! ;)
Nope the bitc... I mean the girls doesn't like Henry for his brain now that's for sure... :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I am not rooted unfortunately
I'd suggest you ask Estimmin about this ( don't know if he/she is rooted or not either... )
I could give you a step by step guide but I'm not sure the save will stay intact ( as much as I heard thanks to google it does not... ) and I'm not pro in android barely even interested to be honest ! :) So drop a PM to him/her ! (y)

Estimmin

Apr 12, 2021
I'd suggest you ask Estimmin about this ( don't know if he/she is rooted or not either... )
I could give you a step by step guide but I'm not sure the save will stay intact ( as much as I heard thanks to google it does not... ) and I'm not pro in android barely even interested to be honest ! :) So drop a PM to him/her ! (y)
I don't know if I'm rooted. I don't think so.

Estimmin

Apr 12, 2021
Does anyone know what it means when the game says I've completed 24 of 36 pages but Elvie says I've finished this update? I'm also searching high and low in every area for more keys but there are still a shit ton of KS chests I don't have keys for. Ugh. I don't want to start from the beginning!

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Does anyone know what it means when the game says I've completed 24 of 36 pages but Elvie says I've finished this update? I'm also searching high and low in every area for more keys but there are still a shit ton of KS chests I don't have keys for. Ugh. I don't want to start from the beginning!
x/y stats given by Evie tell you that you have completed the story line but not collected all the "goodies", some keys appear after certain events, others are hidden in plain sight ... look up some of the walkthrough above for locations and stuff

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
When Evie says you've completed the update, she means the narrative story.

The other things, like Kama Sutra pages, treatments, massages and extras ALSO count towards your percentage complete but aren't tracked by Evie. To get the full complete score for your update (81% currently) you also need to find all of those.

There are lists in this thread showing the locations of all chest keys, extras, etc. There are also full saves posted, if you'd rather just skip to the fapping. Use the search.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I though we went through this last evening/night/morning :LOL: Use the docu I showed you to find all the keys and chests...

Estimmin

Apr 12, 2021
Have you got access to your save files ? Or after you update a version do your save files stay intact or you restart every update ?
I just install the apk update and it gives me a message and says my existing files won't be lost during the install process.

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I just install the apk update and it gives me a message and says my existing files won't be lost during the install process.
So if this is true ( I think this would/should be normal... ) why on earth do folks lose their save files ? :unsure: :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes