oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Does anyone know what it means when the game says I've completed 24 of 36 pages but Elvie says I've finished this update? I'm also searching high and low in every area for more keys but there are still a shit ton of KS chests I don't have keys for. Ugh. I don't want to start from the beginning!
Compare this there with your game: WT v81042 v81042 (10).png
Here you can see which girl is missing pages.

Here you can see which boxes belong to which girl :
List of all Kamasutra Pages . . Sorted by the names of the girls

And here you can see where the chests and the chest Keys are:
List of all Chests List of all Chest Keys

mikebrick

Sep 15, 2018
I'd suggest you ask Estimmin about this ( don't know if he/she is rooted or not either... )
I could give you a step by step guide but I'm not sure the save will stay intact ( as much as I heard thanks to google it does not... ) and I'm not pro in android barely even interested to be honest ! :) So drop a PM to him/her ! (y)
Thanks so much for your help

Reactions: sixart

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
I'm missing a single phillweed. How does money generate in game? Is it time based or based on the number of steps you take or what?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm missing a single phillweed. How does money generate in game? Is it time based or based on the number of steps you take or what?
If you have 10 philweed you don't miss any of it ! :LOL: Money generates as you go in and out of a screen... the value is between 150-200

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Phillweed content is one short for the moment. count them and there are 11 spaces to fill.

Money is pretty much a random occurrence, but there are enough items to collect to generate sufficient funds to buy just about everything you need. There was an easter-egg in version 46 when you visited the squallmart and clicked around the bottom left corner wall you activated a secret - if you selected 75057 you could get $9,000,000 credits - essentially enough to buy everything in the store.

Not sure if it was patched in latest copy of v46 download, ask the Cat on wheels for a copy of that download, save it to a new computer, start the game in v46 goto squallmart and get the goodies. But you will have to play the game in its entirety in order to get back to the point where you are at now.
Just as an after thought, don't bother.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Phillweed content is one short for the moment. count them and there are 11 spaces to fill.

Money is pretty much a random occurrence, but there are enough items to collect to generate sufficient funds to buy just about everything you need. There was an easter-egg in version 46 when you visited the squallmart and clicked around the bottom left corner wall you activated a secret - if you selected 75057 you could get $9,000,000 credits - essentially enough to buy everything in the store.

Not sure if it was patched in latest copy of v46 download, ask the Cat on wheels for a copy of that download, save it to a new computer, start the game in v46 goto squallmart and get the goodies. But you will have to play the game in its entirety in order to get back to the point where you are at now.
Just as an after thought, don't bother.
Asking for a disaster ? :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
Is it possible to fish bruce the 3000lb shark? Mc says to the shop owner it's too hard, been trying to fight it for some time bu max I've got is 2900

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
just ran into an error in game chest8.png not found... looked in the image folder and upto $Chest7.rpgmvp is there should i redownload the main file or something

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
just ran into an error in game chest8.png not found... looked in the image folder and upto $Chest7.rpgmvp is there should i redownload the main file or something
Well it should not be .rpgmvp or should not be .png depends if you downloaded a full build or a compressed one... mixing it will not do good :ROFLMAO: Best to download a full build ! ;)

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Well it should not be .rpgmvp or should not be .png depends if you downloaded a full build or a compressed one... mixing it will not do good :ROFLMAO: Best to download a full build ! ;)
I like mixing, rum with coke, pineapple juice with tequila and lime, Madalyn with Sophia and Evie to top of :love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Odin73 and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I like mixing, rum with coke, pineapple juice with tequila and lime, Madalyn with Sophia and Evie to top of :love:
Welp I was referring to a specific mixing but DAMN !!! you got a good point there... feels like ages since I enjoyed such lovely beverages... :LOL: Not to mention these lovely bitc... I mean women ! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: groq and pilapila3

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Welp I was referring to a specific mixing but DAMN !!! you got a good point there... feels like ages since I enjoyed such lovely beverages... :LOL: Not to mention these lovely bitc... I mean women ! :ROFLMAO:
I know what you were referring to in regards to mixing ;) In all above cases we would have the same outcome.... BIG headache and thirst for more. ;):p:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes