> Seal the temple while banging them

> True chad

• Haha
Reactions: potspipe

hunter67

Jan 14, 2021
Your save is OK. No Errors.

Now, repeat with an earlier save.
Give this no errors, everything is OK. because so large, complex programs spinning at times.
Give this the same errors, try it with a save from all SAVES -> 13.) 32% v32051
If this also shows the error, the game is corrupt and must be deleted completely. -> Make Money, Errors
try again at 32%, the game has already downloaded again. thanks for everything

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
Well it should not be .rpgmvp or should not be .png depends if you downloaded a full build or a compressed one... mixing it will not do good :ROFLMAO: Best to download a full build ! ;)
i just redownloaded a full version i think its from putting updates in and maybe missing one

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ The surgery went extraordinarily well but the patient died... :LOL:
i just redownloaded a full version i think its from putting updates in and maybe missing one
Not necessarily... these things happen usually when the game gets compressed and some compressor stays with the rgpmvp the other changes it to png... if you are not careful and check your files you can end up in such a pinch just like yours ! :LOL:
Anyhow if it works then all is well ! ;)

daboot

Nov 7, 2017
missing one chest key. Looking at the guides I didn't change the boombox to the chicken dance. Is that one? He's not dancing anymore though.
edit: evermind. found it. there were some plates to step on in the cave

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Reactions: forrestfreak

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ Well well ... the disappearing act of Mads... Seriously she is way better than Amelia Earhart ! :ROFLMAO:

How do I find it
Kindly remove your cheating devices hacked save files and save path finally the game itself AND redownload a fresh full build without any cheating tools... If you repeat your steps as you did before you will end up just the same :LOL:

Reactions: fisore4085

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes