Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That kind of error output on PC means what I replied 1st, maybe some other things happen on Android (lol at them)

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I ran out of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, anyone know how to get more?
Option 1 : Wait for upcoming updates maybe there will be more !
Option 2 : You load a previous save state and STOP COLLECTING the vipers !
Option 3 : You download one of the Katz used condom and cheat with it ( although it is not his )

Guess I have a good hunch which route you will take ! Good luck in your future endeavour ! :KEK:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Are you really telling cat to not promote cheaters ? When over 1/2 of his posts/entire signature is cheat-related ? :BootyTime:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Changes a bit from the 1 post in 2 years dudes who can't locate a folder on their PC and never knew backups existed before formatting their HDD minutes before an update releases

Reactions: 44Tom

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If people wanna cheat let them... if a loser wants to promote cheaters or cheating let them... if people fuck up their game and come here crying and complaining BAN them... it is so simple yet nobody wants to lift a finger to do some dirty work ! :LOL:
By people I meant noodles see here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LUL:

Reactions: 44Tom

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hey, I get it. I'm Treasure of Noodlia 'boi'. I actually found a REAL bug in the game.

I can actually help people in the game, as long as they haven't cheated.

But saying NLT left a bug in the game when the overwhelming truth is it (mostly) only breaks when the player cheats...

That's being dishonest. And I have a problem with that.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hey, I get it. I'm Treasure of Noodlia 'boi'. I actually found a REAL bug in the game.

I can actually help people in the game, as long as they haven't cheated.

But saying NLT left a bug in the game when the overwhelming truth is it (mostly) only breaks when the player cheats...

That's being dishonest. And I have a problem with that.
Me too... and I do too... above in the post of mine is the solution for this... just nobody relevant is interested in it :LOL: So this merry-go-around or as Omnikuken would put it ™ will go on and on and on... :KEK: Of course the puss will copy/paste his prewritten BS answer ( like a pro ! :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: ZenGarden

WesoFawks

Feb 28, 2020
Hi folks, anyone still playing the game, could you please help me? Somehow, I'm missing an image: www/img/characters/$CardScanner.png Could you share it with me? (provided everyone else has it)
1619159495272.png
Thanks!

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Hi folks, anyone still playing the game, could you please help me? Somehow, I'm missing an image: www/img/characters/$CardScanner.png Could you share it with me? (provided everyone else has it)
View attachment 1158420
Thanks!
Hey, these kinds of error are usually signs of missing an update when using the "update only" files or mixing compressed and uncompressed versions by mistake. You can't skip an update if you go the "update only" route, you need to apply them in order. ex v77 then v79 then v81. If you are unsure if you done something wrong when updating your best bet is to download the "full" update.

Good Luck

Last edited:
Reactions: WesoFawks

WesoFawks

Feb 28, 2020
Hey, these kinds of error are usually signs of missing an update when using the "update only" files or mixing compressed and uncompressed versions by misstake. You can't miss an update if you go the "update only" route, you need to apply them in order. ex v77 then v79 then v81. If you are unsure if you done something wrong when updating your best bet is to download the "full" update.

Good Luck
Thanks for the tip!

Reactions: Xanado

foripad

Oct 29, 2018
Is it possible to fish bruce the 3000lb shark? Mc says to the shop owner it's too hard, been trying to fight it for some time bu max I've got is 2900
Same for me. I got a shark of 2903 lbs. Jim wants Bruce, which is 3000 lbs. I tried in last version. Same in current version I got same shark of 2903 lbs. Ancient Temple quest no.46 still pending for me...

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes