lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi. because I've missed something in gameplay I've started an older save and play now according to the picture walkthrough. Now I'm faced with following problem. As you can see in picture 1 (underground of church) it says: light 12 torches to activate)
But I have already light all 12 torches (see picture 2 from the park) !!! What now? Any solution for this?

1619178851613.png 1619178763466.png

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hi. because I've missed something in gameplay I've started an older save and play now according to the picture walkthrough. Now I'm faced with following problem. As you can see in picture 1 (underground of church) it says: light 12 torches to activate)
But I have already light all 12 torches (see picture 2 from the park) !!! What now? Any solution for this?

View attachment 1158724 View attachment 1158698
That is a typo... it is supposed to 13 ! :LOL: Do not worry just light the 13th up and come back here for a chest key ! ;)

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

View attachment 1158724 View attachment 1158698
I guess you are missing a torch. Torch num (13).png v75031 (10).png

List of all Torch numbers
List of all Torches

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Hi oCATo

This is really a master piece of work. I believe that even NLT would say WTF when they see this. :eek:
I can only image how each of those routes of every piece became visible lines in your mind, and how lightly you weave those lines into the final form.

You may push too much already. NLT someday will charge you extra money for this stone puzzle issue, because you already played this game to another level (and direction).

Have fun, and keep safe. :D (y)

"oCATo, post: 5584649, member: 835613" https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=5584649

When we look at the room with the missing mummy,
the wildly scattered 19 stones make a rather untidy impression.
This is not the way to do it. This has to be changed. So: let's tidy up:
1619198051449.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Hi oCATo

This is really a master piece of work. I believe that even NLT would say WTF when they see this. :eek:
I can only image how each of those routes of every piece became visible lines in your mind, and how lightly you weave those lines into the final form.

You may push too much already. NLT someday will charge you extra money for this stone puzzle issue, because you already played this game to another level (and direction).

"oCATo, post: 5584649, member: 835613" https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=5584649

When we look at the room with the missing mummy,
the wildly scattered 19 stones make a rather untidy impression.
This is not the way to do it. This has to be changed. So: let's tidy up:
View attachment 1159258

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I prefer this - much more logical! :WeSmart:

1619201215034.png

• Wow
Reactions: hitman225

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hi oCATo

I'm glad you like it !

Scr (6).png

here, a way to create this -> Puzzle v81042.pdf

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
who remembers how to make an antidote for snakes? or where is the instruction?
You have to go to see Dr Jessica at the hospital. If if is the latter snake at the casula temple then the anti venom is at Sofia's Mansion. BUT... There are only a limited number of anti venom available and YOU DO NOT NEED TO STAND ON EVERY SINGLE SNAKE TO COMPLETE THE CASULA TEMPLE ACTIONS. Otherwise you need the thorny whip to kill the rest of the snake.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes