IIe4eHbka

Jun 19, 2020
If you have money above 9999999 the coins and talismans stop spawning ! Just get it below and you will be golden ! ;) BTW : after everything is bought money is of no importance anymore so if you managed to get all things and still are above 9999999 then you will have to use an editor ( not the katz like !!! ) and change variable 2 to something to your liking !
God save the King!

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

IIe4eHbka

Jun 19, 2020
How thoughtful of you... you would not only make him start all over again but make sure he even fucks his game up... nice one !
:LOL: (y)
I already started the game all over again, so it wouldn't get much worse. Not to mention that deleting the User Date folder in no way affects the game, which creates all the missing files the next time you start

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I already started the game all over again, so it wouldn't get much worse
If you don't want to get everything done all over again there are save files from folks who don't cheat like the cat does if you can pinpoint where you were in the story I'm sure they can help you out with it... but if you decide to play again just make sure you don't use cheats and don't get your money up in the sky and all will be well ! :)

Reactions: IIe4eHbka

IIe4eHbka

Jun 19, 2020
If you don't want to get everything done all over again there are save files from folks who don't cheat like the cat does if you can pinpoint where you were in the story I'm sure they can help you out with it... but if you decide to play again just make sure you don't use cheats and don't get your money up in the sky and all will be well ! :)
Yes, thanks, I'll run again with the spacebar clamped

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Always funny, but also terrifying to see how many people here complain about supposed bugs. And in most of all cases at the end it turns out that the "bug" came about through cheats. Pretty much every thread warns against cheats, precisely for this reason. People just don't learn. I also wonder, why cheats in TON are even needed, at all. Is the game this difficult? Maybe just play the game the way it is intended. It takes a little longer, but you don't miss a thing.

I have never used a cheat in all these years. And I've never had a game breaking bug.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have never used a cheat in all these years. And I've never had a game breaking bug.
Precisely why it is NOT A BUG but the RESULT of an altering program... and as I said before this ain't just affect TON ! So have at it folks ! :KEK:

IIe4eHbka

Jun 19, 2020
Always funny, but also terrifying to see how many people here complain about supposed bugs. And in most of all cases at the end it turns out that the "bug" came about through cheats. Pretty much every thread warns against cheats, precisely for this reason. People just don't learn. I also wonder, why cheats in TON are even needed, at all. Is the game this difficult? Maybe just play the game the way it is intended. It takes a little longer, but you don't miss a thing.

Okay, man, you're a hero. Teaching others about life without knowing the situation is powerful. Especially misinterpreting words. I somewhere complained about bugs in the game? I had a misunderstanding, I asked for help in the game. If you want to know - I played this game from the very first release, without any cheats. Then my OS crashed, and the save was in a folder on the C drive. I asked a friend for help, he threw me his save BEFORE the last update. I lost all the talismans from the map, I did not understand what happened and why, because I had not used cheats before (as it now became clear, this happened due to the fact that there was a lot of money in that save). Now that I have no saves left - yes, I do not want to waste time on what has already passed, but I want to run quickly.

Or should I every time, instead of sublimating the problem, write a full prehistory of my life, so that you don't judge me?

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I guess he/she meant can't find the search bar... if you put into the search bar ( this thread of course :LOL: ) android 1.81 first will be Blackiisky with the incest second will be me with original... not too hard to find it is it ?!? :KEK:
Just out of curiosity, how did you make the .apk file for the Android version. I only ask because I would like to change the default 40 saves per game to a higher number and then repack to allow me to save more than 40 points.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Me doing ? :LOL: I'm not that interested in the whole android thing ! But if you want to fiddle with the save states number cold arctus already posted what needs to be changed ( on a PC at least... :LOL: ) It should be something very similar to this if not exactly the same ! :)(y)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Okay, man, you're a hero. Teaching others about life without knowing the situation is powerful. Especially misinterpreting words. I somewhere complained about bugs in the game? I had a misunderstanding, I asked for help in the game. If you want to know - I played this game from the very first release, without any cheats. Then my OS crashed, and the save was in a folder on the C drive. I asked a friend for help, he threw me his save BEFORE the last update. I lost all the talismans from the map, I did not understand what happened and why, because I had not used cheats before (as it now became clear, this happened due to the fact that there was a lot of money in that save). Now that I have no saves left - yes, I do not want to waste time on what has already passed, but I want to run quickly.

Or should I every time, instead of sublimating the problem, write a full prehistory of my life, so that you don't judge me?
I don't think it was aimed at you but thanks to the pussykatz reply it could be looked at as if... just steer clear from these malicious " tools " and if you already did just make you keep this good habit of yours ! ;)(y)

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Me doing ? :LOL: I'm not that interested in the whole android thing ! But if you want to fiddle with the save states number cold arctus already posted what needs to be changed ( on a PC at least... :LOL: ) It should be something very similar to this if not exactly the same ! :)(y)
I already tried that but then when I attempted to save the edited .apk file it wouldn't. What did you use to create the .apk file in the first place?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I did not create the apk ! :LOL: Try to rename the apk to zip then alter it then rename it back to apk again ! This is just an idea no clue if it would work or not ! :eek:

V1v1duch

Apr 8, 2020
Good day . If anyone has "Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements" on another storage ( on Mega and Anonfiles very slow) ?

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I did not create the apk ! :LOL: Try to rename the apk to zip then alter it then rename it back to apk again ! This is just an idea no clue if it would work or not ! :eek:
Nope. Tried that. It will unzip in winzip ok for editing but zip file back up then rename doesn't work, also cannot zip as an apk file. I'm looking at some apps like android studio and such to see if they work any better.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Good day . If anyone has Nadia's Treasure: Video Enhancements on other storage (very slow on Mega and Anonfiles)
Sorry, no can do. Try using google translate before posting. You will get more replies.
Попробуйте использовать Google Translate перед публикацией. Вы получите больше ответов.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Good day . If anyone has "Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements" on another storage ( on Mega and Anonfiles very slow) ?
Are you kidding me ? Mega is slow for you ? :LOL: Even Anonfiles reach about 500KB on a rainy day but as I looked at the update files they are around 400 MB each... So why can't wait till it downloads ? :unsure:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
A figure or a number sequence is logical,
if all its components follow identical criteria.

Look at the following two pictures:

View attachment 1160319

Both have 19 pieces. That's a consistent logic.
The right picture contains no logic by itself.
On the contrary, the left picture is strictly logical: It contains
two axial planes: On both sides of the two blue lines is mirror-image the same.

Now look at your figure:

View attachment 1160317

Your figure contains no logic:
1.) Your figure contains only 17 tiles.
One stone is missing and one is next to the figure.
2) Your figure is not logical in anything.
It is not symmetrical in anything

Your figure would have an axial plane, if
1. the stone outside the figure would be in the correct place
2. the missing 19 stone was in the correct place.
3. The figure is not in the center of the free space

The figure must be placed as much as possible in the center of the picture.
so that there is the same amount of free space all around, above, below, left, right.

In contrast to my figure, yours is very easy to create.
Move your figure one down and one to the right.
Then it is almost as difficult to create as mine.

See here how your figure is correctly in place :

View attachment 1160318
No - you mis-interpreted the comment / question.

My question - in a more detailed, expanded form - meant

Why do you - who always berates others for acting superior, talking down to others, not entertaining other's views or opiunions - set themselves up to give a (self opionated) "superior" view [as you have done in all of the above]?

As I said: Why?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Always funny, but also terrifying to see how many people here complain about supposed bugs.
And in most of all cases at the end it turns out that the "bug" came about through cheats.
Nope.
Educate yourself. Most errors are update conflicts. And, try not to lie.
I have never used a cheat in all these years.
I condoled. But don't be sad. Meaningless grind is good for this corresponding individuals.
Myself, I prefer to play games that have a cheat mod. Without is much too stupid for me.
Also here in ToN. Without variable editor I would never play this game. I do not want to get bored.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes