sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What about a torrent?
I don't really understand why you asking ME about it since Viggy is the owner... IF he deems fit he will do it if not then... ( personally I don't get it what troubles you guys with MEGA or ANONFILES... takes time ??? Well fuck me what a bitch this life is... giving freely pirated shit [ even enhanced ! ] and I've got nothing better to do then make complaints... )

Seriously this is pushing it a little bit...

Reactions: 44Tom

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Good day . If anyone has "Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements" on another storage ( on Mega and Anonfiles very slow) ?
I don't understand why download this Video Enhancements at all. The difference in quality compared to the original HD video in the game is almost invisible, but when playing this "improved video" on a low-power system, the FPS drops critically. I don't think it's worth it.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
A figure or a number sequence is logical,
if all its components follow identical criteria.

Look at the following two pictures:

View attachment 1160319

Both have 19 pieces. That's a consistent logic.
The right picture contains no logic by itself.
On the contrary, the left picture is strictly logical: It contains
two axial planes: On both sides of the two blue lines is mirror-image the same.

Now look at your figure:

View attachment 1160317

Your figure contains no logic:
1.) Your figure contains only 17 tiles.
One stone is missing and one is next to the figure.
2) Your figure is not logical in anything.
It is not symmetrical in anything

Your figure would have an axial plane, if
1. the stone outside the figure would be in the correct place
2. the missing 19 stone was in the correct place.
3. The figure is not in the center of the free space

The figure must be placed as much as possible in the center of the picture.
so that there is the same amount of free space all around, above, below, left, right.

In contrast to my figure, yours is very easy to create.
Move your figure one down and one to the right.
Then it is almost as difficult to create as mine.

See here how your figure is correctly in place :

View attachment 1160318
A. Having 19 pieces in 2 images is not "consistent logic" it's Consistent Numbers. Numbers <> Logic!

B. "right picture contains no logic by itself.". Neither (no) picture contains logic (unless it's a picture of words).

C. "the left picture is strictly logical: It contains two axial planes:". Not *entirely* sure where "axial planes" entered the discussion" but ANY number of "axial planes" does not confer logicality ... rectangle is not, per se, "logical"

D. You have gone and decided to take an attribute that was never offered up as a vital criterion to judge it by. It's a NUMBER, NOT a PATTERN

E. The "graphical" attribute YOU focussed on was the 19 stones, not me.

F. Looking forward to YOU producing a representation of the number that has radial as well as rotation symmetry...

G. "The figure must be placed as much as possible in the centre of the picture." - Why? Because YOU say so? If you've ever done any impressionism art please - don't upload it!

H. Your image is - based on the arbitrary criteria it' seemingly OK for one party (me) to invent - NOT position in the correct place. In order to be spatially positioned in the correct postilion on the screen it should be centred - on the screen. Now that IS something that's difficult. And check below as it seems you agree!

I. Look at your picture - the picture is of the entire screen and NOT the left part. Even by your own criterion (in the centre of the picture) your image is an EPIC FAIL as it's nowhere near "the centre of the picture"

J. "Move your figure one down and one to the right. See here how your figure is correctly in place :". It's my figure, I'll place it where I like!

K. Your first and most basic mistake? "A figure or a number sequence is logical, if all its components follow identical criteria.". NO - 19 is logical as a number if the number of stones is 19. Why do you miss the obvious and invent the most contorted theories of you own? Arrogance perhaps? Or the inability to see the obvious?

L. And before you start getting "holier than thou", I will point out to you (as it's so basic you'll not have noticed it) I merely said I prefer something else. It was YOU that started dissing other's offerings!

You arrogant little twerp! What you end up with is NOT my image - which is a figure (19) - but yours which is a pattern not a figure. The figure you end up with (YOUR figure) is where YOU deem it to be "correctly" placed. You’re welcome to you view of your figure. Do me the courtesy of allowing ME to define where I think the *correct* place for MY figure is!

Your supercilious, arrogant, patronising comments do you no favours.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ Also... :LOL: This belly aching about a puzzle that can be solved in 4-5 steps easily... ! :ROFLMAO:
Arrogance perhaps? Or the inability to see the obvious?
This can be asked of you as well... it was right in front of you from the get-go only you chose not to pay attention to it...
And before you start getting "holier than thou"
You arrogant little twerp!
Your supercilious, arrogant, patronising comments do you no favours.
Now we are getting somewhere ! Although this might sound like slamming you just stated the obvious ( maybe out of anger ? :unsure: ) Anyhow the KING is naked ! ( the emperor has no clothes if we want to be correct ) No point on carrying on with this protect and defend lunatic anymore... cheaters can have their " GOD " :KEK:

ShinigamiEX

Mar 9, 2020
Did you run the game ??? ( Linux ) Coz if you have and you can't find it ( hidden !!! ) then you got some interesting file... :ROFLMAO: Oh BTW : ~ means Home
I ran the game, played it like an hour saved it. I ran the game using the launcher.sh. I know that '~' means Home, I used cd command too. couldn't find it.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I ran the game, played it like an hour saved it. I ran the game using the launcher.sh. I know that '~' means Home, I used cd command too. couldn't find it.
Allow hidden files folders etc... Funny... I play it from nw :LOL:

ShinigamiEX

Mar 9, 2020
Allow hidden files folders etc... Funny... I play it from nw :LOL:
How did you run the nw? I tried it said no permission even using sudo. So I tried with the launcher.sh gave full permission to both launcher and nw then I was able to run the game. Also hidden folders are allowed. I can see the .config folder too....

ShinigamiEX

Mar 9, 2020
How did you run the nw? I tried it said no permission even using sudo. So I tried with the launcher.sh gave full permission to both launcher and nw then I was able to run the game. Also hidden folders are allowed. I can see the .config folder too....
Never mind. After the permission now I can run the nw file too.... So i will try to play there...

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I prefer this - much more logical! :WeSmart:
View attachment 1159330
D. You have gone and decided to take an attribute that was never
offered up as a vital criterion to judge it by.
It's a NUMBER, NOT a PATTERN
See here ! I have here a picture, which is still much much much more logical, than your "19", which consists of 17 stones, which should be there - for reasons, which elude the logical thinking - in your opinion logical :

Here, the image "EinStein". in english "1 stone".
1 stone, represented by 1 stone.

Ein Stein.png

Try to outdo my logic !

V1v1duch

Apr 8, 2020
I don't really understand why you asking ME about it since Viggy is the owner... IF he deems fit he will do it if not then... ( personally I don't get it what troubles you guys with MEGA or ANONFILES... takes time ??? Well fuck me what a bitch this life is... giving freely pirated shit [ even enhanced ! ] and I've got nothing better to do then make complaints... )

Seriously this is pushing it a little bit...
No one asked YOU personally, the question was for all users. If you do not have the data on another storage, you could not answer. Your opinion that someone complains or can tolerate - leave it alone. was asked a question - not YOUR opinion, but the question for everyone. and want to see an answer to the question and not the opinion of someone else. Why should I download 11 gigabytes of files - about 10 hours, if there are file sharing sites with high speed and downloads will last 20 minutes. High speed internet welcomes you.
You do not have the files - we should end the conversation, and I am not interested in your opinion. I hope the question about your opinion is closed.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Look at the pictures: Torch num (13).png you must have 13. You are missing 1 torch.

If you don't find the missing torch, send me your last save.
Yes, you are right. But the torch nr. 13 is under the treasure room (sofias mansion). I've been trapped there with Clare, but we managed to open the door and escape by swimming. During this scene I've no chance to light the nr. 13, and now this door is closed again and I cannot go there. Is there any other entrance?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes