Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It is technically still a bug. You just need to buttfuck the game/code with some random's wonky stuff to find it. Unless NLT 360 no scope'd all the cheaters with a flag that triggers her out of the game if it detects you being a filthy trashlord

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It is technically still a bug. You just need to buttfuck the game/code with some random's wonky stuff to find it. Unless NLT 360 no scope'd all the cheaters with a flag that triggers her out of the game if it detects you being a filthy trashlord
The game itself does not cause this you need this " tool " to fuck up your game...although I know what you mean I still don't consider this as a bug since the game does work and the " tool " does it's job whether or not folks know this ! BTW it does not have to be tagged to TON it is plenty enough if you have extracted it from it's archive... and the cherry on top is ( ! ) it doesn't just affect TON ! :LOL: This little bugger will roam around wherever it can and will alter whatever it can... so yeah this is a big endorsement from my side to all the noodles out there please DO USE these " tools " to your heart's content ! I really do hope it will cost you all dearly in the end ! :devilish::ROFLMAO:

At the same time the puss says:
Well nothing memorable :LOL:

Reactions: ZenGarden

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
No. Completely off the mark. Eeverything you say here is garbage.

ToN-Knob for Cheat Money in Squall Mart from NLT:
. . . . only in v46082: . . . . . . MEGA v46082-PC
ToN-Cheat (1).png ToN-Cheat (2).png ToN-Cheat (3).png ToN-Cheat (4).png ToN-Cheat (5).png ToN-Cheat (6).png
this . NLT-Cheat Mod v46082 . also works with saves of the latest versions !

Reactions: hitman225

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
"No. Completely off the mark. Eeverything you say here is garbage." Says the Kool Aid King ( of noodles ) :LOL:
I'll try to translate this into something that Eeverybody ( :ROFLMAO: ) will understand !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Hey everyone, I did a quick edit of some of the image files changing Janet to Mom. Folder is attached if you want to play with them. Simply unpack and overwrite the files in the img folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was considering rewriting the script where it makes sense. For example, remember how your I.D. is in the "extra" room in Janet's House? I would have rewrote it so it says you left your I.D in your old room at your Mom's place. Why would it even be there otherwise?
However, every update overwrites all scripts so creating a mod like this is unfeasable unitl the game is completed.
Maybe I'll come back to this.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yes, this also applies to you.
Unlike the others from your . laugh at others group : you are stupid, primitive garbage.
I guess you could just widen the circle to all who refuse to take in your Kool Aid :ROFLMAO: BTW : look who just became judgemental all of a sudden... it's time to get off your moral high horse ! :LOL:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
IC Patch Info

Just had a conversation with boxedjack about passing the custodianship of the IC patch over to him. The final part of making this a "proper" patch is out of my skillset to complete so I'm passing the torch. The patch will be in it's current "config.set" form until the game has finished and the game will then receive a "proper" patch (If everything goes as planned).

Best

/Xanado

Last edited:
Reactions: Tearil

frmoon

Jan 13, 2020
The hint tells me to show madalyn the pirate diary, but madalyn is nowhere to be found.
I've already seen the event where you show the diary to madalyn.
Is it possible that the flag is bugged and I can't progress?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
The hint tells me to show madalyn the pirate diary, but madalyn is nowhere to be found.
Madaly does not exist in WT -> v32051 v32051 (7).png
is a well known bug that comes from cheat-mod by redknight00. Many had this ...
There is no way to fix this bug except: Delete the game together with the Path User Data.
Start again oder use Make Money, Errors

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Cheating causes flags to not trigger in some cases. oCATo might be able to help you with your issues though, he usually promotes cheating and is more knowledgeable about the issues it creates and how to fix them.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes