tlhIngan_

Dec 26, 2020
[noob question]
Does anybody have a download link for next month's update already? And I'll need a walkthrough for the booty calls.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Thanks man you are a great guy. It doesnt allow .rpgsave so I am zipping.
I might have forgotten the path to the place you mentioned so I am sry if I wasted ur time.
I have looked at your save. It is OK. There is nothing blocking.

This here is with your save : Screenshot 2021-04-18 223430.png Screenshot 2021-04-18 223641.png

Since your save is OK, the game must be corrupt.
Delete your game completely and start with the latest full version.
See here for details : Make Money, Errors

Does anybody have a download link for next month's update already? And I'll need a walkthrough for the booty calls.
WALKTHROUGH & LISTS

Sorry for stupid question but can you NOT have sex with a certain character in this game or its forced?
use the Phone -> Booty call for sex with a certain character

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Lol, you get that shovel around v10. Good luck "searching" the thread for any info about it since most people got past that part over a year ago

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ Searching ??? o_O Another new term ? :p
Besides whoever does not find these things is not even interested in this game... just the walkthrough guides and the fapping... :ROFLMAO:

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
WHERE did you find the jade shovel handle?
I have searched through every post and only see them for later shovels.
IIRC, there is no "Jade Shovel Handle", there's just a shovel handle. Combined with a shovel head, shovel shaft and a jade talisman, they form the Jade shovel. And - and I'm really scraping the back of my brain here - the handle is behind the massage parlour, maybe only AFTER you help Emily recover money from a thief.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
My compression is based on the v79 sherlock and if he doesn't read correctly before straight updating is that not my problem.
Original TON Win.png
Viessa Comressed TON.png
Okay so the first pic is the original windows full build the second is your compressed version... see the difference or should I be pointing it out ?
I don't care how much or why the game has been altered pics show this is better left alone... ( since I played this game there were a couple of compressors on it but this has only occurred now... )

BTW : I don't really understand the sherlock reference ( I was not talking about balloon.png guys trouble or something in the same region... ) this is clearly in front of you right after the game booted itself... The reports about corruption is only a given in my opinion ( after seeing this main menu I immediately removed your work ) but if it really happened and was caused by your work you should not argue but fix it ! And not alter games of course...

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
Can't find Sophia's second chest key. It's supposed to be in the temple right after you hit the pressure plates on both sides but it wasn't there. What am I missing?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Can't find Sophia's second chest key. It's supposed to be in the temple right after you hit the pressure plates on both sides but it wasn't there. What am I missing?
Stand where the beam of lights are on both sides ! :D

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes