sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
OK here is hoping for a kind soul..a pretty simple issue..i just got the whip ..vs 7904 and am supposed to use it on something in the closer part of the Jungle i have used it several times but evidently according to the nice blond hint lady, not yet.

any clues or even a friendly spoiler will be most grateful. I enjoy this game very much, and hope to make enough progress to get more familiar with how the game has developed as have been playiing from the start but life keeps getting in the way.

thanks guys, a lot of nice people on this forum it is very nice to see

thanks
me
The Whip is used to catch unreachable items there is the musket for instance just at the same screen as the first teleport circle... some chest key ( but that is on the river bank screen at the cliffs... a philweed coming up from the caves... ) the rest would be the deathly whip which is used against the cave type vipers ( just get close enough it is automatic ) Think that is all for the whip ! :whistle: ;)

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
sixart you are my hero thanks so much i was wondering how we got the musket thanks a lot i will dive in again

really do appreciate it i did tget the phiweed. tried on the Jaguar but it didnt work on him. i hate that guy :)

me

Reactions: sixart

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
I don't think EVEN money should be considered as an " in need of " variable...
You underestimate my laziness when I don't want to grind... :devilish:

More seriously, I was saving talismans, nothing more, then I didn't wanted to sell them - and getting money 5$ by 5$ on the ground was bothering. But yes, you can do without cheating here, it's not a real problem - as I said, money is the only thing that may need a cheat, and once you know how to earn it, it's not anymore a problem, but maybe if you want ALL furnitures for the house.

I'm way less lazy (and in fact never cheat) in grinding games: it's when game types are a bit mixed that I'm sometimes pissed off by one given mode and then use a bypass. I see TON more like a puzzle/adventure game, like the old "Point & Click" adventure games by Sierra, so the grinding part annoys me a bit. Nothing more.

:ROFLMAO: Good ol' times... :ROFLMAO: sigh
But don't be dramatic it is not a pixel you have to aim for it is a big square where Henry can stand in ! :D
Gaming habits. Used to move the mouse precisely, but not really to click on buttons at precise positions - I always use keyboard shortcuts whenever it's possible, for example.

I'll need more input as to what talents or perks has a nowadays not so rare noodle...:LOL:
The talent to be offended by everything, including the current moon's phase... :cool:
And the perks to have Twitter, of course! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
it's not anymore a problem, but maybe if you want ALL furnitures for the house.
That's what I meant with " what and when " ... see if you do start the renovations and all items for the house WHEN you got the fully upgraded shovel all the guides all the awareness & intelligence boost and the luck up THEN grinding all that is needed from the squallmart is not that big of a deal 1 max 2 hours in the northeast top of the deep jungle... :ROFLMAO: And BEFORE this you don't even need to waste you time with either fishing or renovation :LOL:

The talent to be offended by everything, including the current moon's phase... :cool:
And the perks to have Twitter, of course! :LOL:
This one here will be a classic in time !!! :ROFLMAO: Great answer ! :BootyTime: Might be interesting to be a noodle for some time... :unsure: LOLNOPE ! :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Wisblade

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
sixart you are my hero thanks so much i was wondering how we got the musket thanks a lot i will dive in again

really do appreciate it i did tget the phiweed. tried on the Jaguar but it didnt work on him. i hate that guy :)

me
Find an old bullet ( this will be a repeating task ) combine it with the musket and miss the shot ! :LOL: The first one is already in the musket just use the small screwdriver... the gunpowder is for another " mortar " :LOL: And to be sure you don't shoot yourself clean the musket first ! :WeSmart:You will get used to the kitty in time ! :BootyTime:
Even the big cats have rainy days... :LOL:

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
LINUX V81042 UPDATE ONLY

This concludes v81 can be updated into the OP and on other sites as well... ;) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: johnelros

Jiveguru

Oct 6, 2017
I think I blew up the wrong rock in the wrong order... can't find another basic container to make more rock bombs...

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
View attachment 1148309 View attachment 1148309 View attachment 1148309 Guys please help me, i am stuck!!!What should i do in this puzzle???
WT v81042 -> v81042 (2).png v81042 (3).png

I think I blew up the wrong rock in the wrong order... can't find another basic container to make more rock bombs...
WALKTHROUGH & LISTS -> List of all Basic Container

I need help, I don't know where the last upgrade of the house is to be able to open the puzzle 47?
you need buy all things in Sqallmart to have a nice house
and a Dartboard -> WT -> List of all other different keys

Attic Key Attic Key (1) .pngAttic Key (2) .pngAttic Key (3) .png

Last edited:
Reactions: DanarasDanaras

squidwordsquidword

Mar 28, 2018
All Updates

All . UPDATE ONLY. together . (v48012 to v81042)

Important: Do not skip an update only.
All must be copied one after the other over the previous version.

Sorry . . . MEGA are starting to delete the old links
Version​
Full Version​
Update alone
Full Android
Compressed​
v81042v81042update v81042v81042 comp
v79041v79041update v79041v79041 android
v77032v77032update v77032v77032 andriod
v75031v75031update v75031
v73022v73022update v73022
v71021v71021update v71021
v69012
v67011v67011update v67011
v65122v65122
v63121v63121
v60113 update v60113
v58111update v58111
Older onessee Alpine Aigle

Please report me if something doesn't work here

back to the main page
Sorry but update v75031 file gone.

Reactions: oCATo

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Please help me im stuck in there i need rosa moss but
i can't enter there
The first rosa moss is in the crypt ( cemetery ) and if you are here all you need is the deadly whip... take the tasks in logical order ! :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes