sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What dahell are you talking.
Should not this be a question for starters ? :LOL: I'll put it in simple terms so that even YOU would understand it... TRUTH ! :BootyTime:
It is nice to have a wet dream about this or that but sometimes you gotta face reality ( I know a lot of folks have issues with this :ROFLMAO: )
Even the game itself has the incest tag and so far the NLT had done it quite well with MSWMAS
Okay so the beginning... show me a frame of this game where there is incest going on ! :rolleyes: And don't start with some incest patches ( that option was deliberately left open by NLT for the incest freaks yet still it is not his doing... :whistle: ) MSWMAS... good old times... how the rules can change in about a couple of years right ? :ROFLMAO:
I may need learn but you also need to play more adult games to know every law could be broken as always.
You sure do need to learn a lot of things especially not to piss in(to) the wind and if by chance someday by some miracle make it as big as NLT I'd like to see YOU break these laws like Patreon has... I already know the end of this story but more importantly do YOU ?! :LOL::BootyTime:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: groq

mikebrick

Sep 15, 2018
To All,,

I have searched the thread and I think i'm missing something. I have two questions

1. Is the android incest no longer being updated?
2. If it is not then I would have to install the regular version and start from scratch correct.

Please advise and thanks in advance

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
Ok I'm in the mansion inside the wall I can't go down the secret room is not letting me in and I can't see how to get in it. What am I doing wrong I try to use the keys to get it nothing and I try clicking at the bottom below the visible stares nothing. Is there something I'm missing?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Either that or you spent too much time on the Summertime thread and started devolving into whatever most of those milking scamlords identify as

Reactions: groq

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Damn me too (10 Philweed in bucket at V79xxxx ). I follow Sixart and Ocato list but there are no philweed left at location, my save is bugged?!
No, your save isn't bugged. There should be 10 philweed + 1 empty slot left right now. On the other hand, Maca plant & red ginseng should have been a full 11 with no empty slot left for ages now.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Ok I'm in the mansion inside the wall I can't go down the secret room is not letting me in and I can't see how to get in it. What am I doing wrong I try to use the keys to get it nothing and I try clicking at the bottom below the visible stares nothing. Is there something I'm missing?
You are here ? WT v79041 -> v79041 (12).png
go down with the arrow keys and then to the right.

What´s the point of the encryption scanner?
WT v79041 -> v79041 (4).png v79041 (5).png

raidenkatana

Apr 2, 2020
The first 2 digits in the version number represent the completion % of the game, the next two the month of release, the final which update of that month.

v0.81042

81 = 81% completion
04 = update published in the 4th month (April)
2 = second update of the month
Oh shit. My progress for completing games is 74%. Did I miss something ... can you share your save file with me?

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
You are here ? WT v79041 -> v79041 (12).png
go down with the arrow keys and then to the right.

WT v79041 -> v79041 (4).pngv79041 (5).png
Actually figured it out you break the pillar then you go back out the wall then go down two stairs. These directions make it seem like you go down through a hidden passage way but you need to get out of the passageway to go down the stairs and the next down stairs.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes