Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Thank you! This has fixed the balloon image file not found error. But I am getting a similar error for $Math file not found in the middle of my gameplay, just after I used the Rock Bomb. Should I wait for the UPDATE ONLY compressed version then?
Would be better it seems that some files went missing that's why you get the error because when we compress game we decrypt the files and if you mix them than you get errors

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Plot twist coming? It appears MC has misplaced the key he uses to sneak into the side door at Sofia's mansion. It's quite likely that Madalyn nicked it from him, and...

Reactions: Pervinator

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
The patch has nothing to do with your chances to catch "Bruce". He has in fact been catchable long before the "fishing guides" and "four leaf clover" was available. You are just getting RNG'd, keep at it.
Yeah, hate to say but i caught Big Bruce on my second try...

May 12, 2018
has anyone found the key for this update and i have Three questions 1. Where can i find broken keys to make chest keys 2. does anyone know where i can find the sex pages for sofia 3. Where can i find nitroglycerin

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Continuity error again. Madalyn meet MC under church she naked, then sudden dressed, then naked, then dressed again. Should not have been naked in beginning. Stupid. What with the teleportation pad in Temple after Puzzle 48 complete? Where that take MC? Also three chests? Are KS chests maybe? For Evie maybe? Never see KS chest more than one any place before. All in Ancient Temple. Seem dumb that Sofia become pregnant at 379 if Alia daughter. Really? Some fertile woman Sofia if true. Maybe NLT mislead about Sofia and Alia relationship. Seem to put idea out there too obvious unless twist and turn come sometime. Also if Alia have DNA test for Sofia parent Sofia must give DNA sample too for comparison and wonder what 400 year old immortal woman's biochemistry and DNA appear when examine. Must be difference surely? Would Sofia risk have her everlasting life maybe discovered by someone so carelessly? Hmm. Curious again story pickup a bit. Back in two week to find out until then much to do many to see. (y)

Last edited:

Seesama

May 15, 2017
I also hope it's one scene for the ones who have the fetish and it goes on as per usual. There have been one or two scenes per fetish earlier as well.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I also hope it's one scene for the ones who have the fetish and it goes on as per usual. There have been one or two scenes per fetish earlier as well.
Yeah maaan but where are the heels man the heels ???!!! :p :BootyTime:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So there's a small little clue that is sorta of hidden in this update.

If you try to access the Treasure room from outside the mansion, you're locked out because your key has gone missing. Meaning Madelyn probably took the key from you in order to get inside either the mansion or the treasure room specifically.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Will the Bancroft clan come to test the new elixir of love? ;-)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes