sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Can someone help me step by step, to replace the file I have saved with the current one
Check what file you have via version number... while you at it check if it is compressed or not
Download all necessary update files one by one ( ^ compressed or not !!! ) for instance you have v 71 then download v 73 UO v 75 UO v 77 UO v 79 UO v 81 UO
Do them one by one to the v 71 ( extract the UO archive and merge the www folder to the main one... repeat with higher versions if done )

Guess this is all there is to it... when you are finished ( and it works properly ) you can rename the original file to the latest edition number and you are done ! :D It looks something but it is easy as pie... practice it a couple of times and you will eventually master it ! :KEK:

Reactions: Xanado

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Check what file you have via version number... while you at it check if it is compressed or not
Download all necessary update files one by one ( ^ compressed or not !!! ) for instance you have v 71 then download v 73 UO v 75 UO v 77 UO v 79 UO v 81 UO
Do them one by one to the v 71 ( extract the UO archive and merge the www folder to the main one... repeat with higher versions if done )

Guess this is all there is to it... when you are finished ( and it works properly ) you can rename the original file to the latest edition number and you are done ! :D It looks something but it is easy as pie... practice it a couple of times and you will eventually master it ! :KEK:
Lol, good luck with that

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Not seen it whilst in the shop so I may have already bought it.
Its in deep jungle one screen before puddle of mud. If I remember correctly.

I've seen this multiple times after reaching the end of the last update

Any ideas on what can be done?
You mess something with update (probably miss some previous updat) Best way to fix it is download last full bulid version (not update only)

Animal-Gx

Sep 14, 2017
Its in deep jungle one screen before puddle of mud. If I remember correctly.

You mess something with update (probably miss some previous updat) Best way to fix it is download last full bulid version (not update only)

Hmmm, well I deleted the entire previous file and used the 81042 update to pick up where left off, but I'll try again.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Dude, you contradicted what that man of culture you quoted said and what you did to solve your "problem" : he said to delete all and get fullbuild, you said deleted all and got update. Hope you don't come back here wondering why that didn't work

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Not seen it whilst in the shop so I may have already bought it.
You get them from the deep jungle, cannot quite remember the correct location. Cat 2.0 will probably ave a picture of where they are. Or you can review the walkthru document on:

or try this place:
I stumbled across a secret decoration while wandering in the jungle: a christmas tree. Given that I’d just recently passed through the screen where it appeared (it was the screen with the mud hole) I’m assuming it’s a random appearance.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I think I'm stuck getting the ID Card Reader. There's a walkthrough that stats you get it from Tasha but there's a customer still in the bar and Tasha just talks about the "experience" in the Church.

Any ideas as to where to go or what I should do?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I think I'm stuck getting the ID Card Reader. There's a walkthrough that stats you get it from Tasha but there's a customer still in the bar and Tasha just talks about the "experience" in the Church.

Any ideas as to where to go or what I should do?
Check in with Evie ( soul crystal )... Don't do things that you know will come up in the future just concentrate on the task at hand which will be provided by Evie ! :D

Reactions: Aweful

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
how do i crack Idaho's cryptic note? nothing is happening when I click on alter's candle. help me crack all 3 parts of that note. thanks.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
how do i crack Idaho's cryptic note? nothing is happening when I click on alter's candle. help me crack all 3 parts of that note. thanks.
What are the tasks ?!? Is it to click on them or to count them ? :unsure: 684

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes