sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'll assume you are serious... I meant a wife cheating on her husband... not the player cheating...
And I'll assume you mean the situation NOAMI-SAM... :ROFLMAO: What do YOU or for that matter anybody expect from an unsatisfied bombshell like NOAMI ??? Give up her sexual life because of a limp dick " husband " ??? :ROFLMAO: This result should not come as a surprise at all... :BootyTime:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You can argue that Noami and Janut already fondled each other before the game started, Henry coming in to enjoy some tidders between those 2 is just a side event ...... Sam is already NTR'd

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
And I'll assume you mean the situation NOAMI-SAM... :ROFLMAO: What do YOU or for that matter anybody expect from an unsatisfied bombshell like NOAMI ??? Give up her sexual life because of a limp dick " husband " ??? :ROFLMAO: This result should not come as a surprise at all... :BootyTime:
When someone is asking for a tag, it doesn't mean it is a complaint. I like games with cheating, and the proper tags are there to help people find what they like. I don't understand why it is so hard to label a game with the cheating tag. The word "cheating" has a meaning in english, if it applies, let's just use the tag. Let's not get into the ntr territory where 100 people will have 100 different definitions. Cheating has 1 meaning, let's just use it.

Reactions: potatoman398

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
I think I'm stuck getting the ID Card Reader. There's a walkthrough that stats you get it from Tasha but there's a customer still in the bar and Tasha just talks about the "experience" in the Church.

Any ideas as to where to go or what I should do?
I note your sig strap line: " Need help with proofreading and dialogue creation? Let me help your visual novel make sense! PM for details."

When you get overloaded with work (or just look at your own) I can help.

"There's a walkthrough that states"

• Haha
Reactions: groq

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Do you have the xmas tree?
Found the Xmas tree but she still won't get passed the garden. The only thing I don't have for the garden is the yard statues because they're 275K or something like that. Are they needed?
edit

I actually sold all my statues and got 411K lol. Bought the yard statues and then she stayed.... Mwahahahahahar! Cheers for the tree info man.

Reactions: Nelix171

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Check in with Evie ( soul crystal )... Don't do things that you know will come up in the future just concentrate on the task at hand which will be provided by Evie ! :D
You're right. This should of been obvious but I missed a few updates and got a bit overwhelmed. Thanks for the info!

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I think I'm stuck getting the ID Card Reader. There's a walkthrough that stats you get it from Tasha but there's a customer still in the bar and Tasha just talks about the "experience" in the Church.
WT v79041 -> v79041 (1).png v79041 (2).png v79041 (3).png ... etc.

I like games with cheating
Make Money, Errors

Found the Xmas tree but she still won't get passed the garden. The only thing I don't have for the garden is the yard statues because they're 275K or something like that. Are they needed?
- Buy everything for the house in Squallmart,
- Get with the Attic Key the dargboard in the mastbar.

different keys -> Attic Key Attic Key (1) .png Attic Key (2) .png Attic Key (3) .png

Reactions: Aweful

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
edit

I actually sold all my statues and got 411K lol. Bought the yard statues and then she stayed.... Mwahahahahahar! Cheers for the tree info man.
Have you not stated before you bought EVERYTHING with the exception of the million bucks items ??? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JamesRod and groq

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
When someone is asking for a tag, it doesn't mean it is a complaint. I like games with cheating, and the proper tags are there to help people find what they like. I don't understand why it is so hard to label a game with the cheating tag. The word "cheating" has a meaning in english, if it applies, let's just use the tag. Let's not get into the ntr territory where 100 people will have 100 different definitions. Cheating has 1 meaning, let's just use it.
How should I put this... I did not take it as a complaint... but I see you fail to look over the extent of a game and the real thing ! If you get married ( you can take it as a contract or a deal ) you make promises to one another... if you fail to deliver you breach this ! In this very specific case you are left with an empty husk of a concept... :ROFLMAO: Would you really blame someone to try to find happiness due to your inability to provide ( thus making her give up her sexual life ) and tag her as a cheater ? :LOL: You know what ?! Never mind... I already got my answer even if it is an ultimately shallow one ! (y)

Reactions: Willibrordus

amiramm

Nov 29, 2017
im stuck v.73022, trying to get the 3rd roach to distract rats in bedroom, but i cant open the door it runs into (the door in the far left of the light house basement), what am i supposed to do?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
im stuck v.73022, trying to get the 3rd roach to distract rats in bedroom, but i cant open the door it runs into (the door in the far left of the light house basement), what am i supposed to do?
The roach is reached from the outside of the lighthouse ( use grappling hook under the actual roach ) the one you are chasing leads to a ladder segment along with Mads profile... ( need Mysterious Key ) :D

Reactions: Xanado

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
In the latest update, Evie says there is a bottle of nitroglycerin in the doctor's office, but where?
Docs office hack right door ( Hacking Tool ) then inside top left corner Nitro top right corner ( within the shadows :eek: ) the door to the outside where a chest key lies :D

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes