oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
This is what I thought maybe the key was. Does not work with key only. I push the up key does not break the box. Is there something else , like enter also. Still not having any luck on #38, was able to complete #46. Thank you for helping me :)
The two puzzles you asked about are time-critical and cannot be solved on all digital boxes. And certainly not solved by all players. Many have problems here. Especially old people, for whom everything runs slower and whose nerves no longer tick so correctly, don't stand a chance.

Here is the only solution: Switch the snakes to slow !
see Retro Puzzle -> Retro PUZZLE -> SPOILER: Explanation, slow Snakes -> install MV Cheat

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I think Nelix171 posted another option HOW TO slow down the game ( snakes ) ... So let's just cut the bullshit with installing " helping tools " shall we ?!
Besides... what is painted here an impossible mission is actually 2-3 precise clicks... now I'm not the youngest one and not an old geezer either but it's still just 2-3 clicks ! :KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: Retired123

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
The two puzzles you asked about are time-critical and cannot be solved on all digital boxes. And certainly not solved by all players. Many have problems here. Especially old people, for whom everything runs slower and whose nerves no longer tick so correctly, don't stand a chance.

Here is the only solution: Switch the snakes to slow !
see Retro Puzzle -> Retro PUZZLE -> SPOILER: Explanation, slow Snakes -> install MV Cheat
Thank you for this. That's me OLD! lol

Reactions: oCATo

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Can anyone help

can't get the third piece of the ladder in the bottom of the lighthouse, the door is locked.

I have nothing to open it with.

Edit

I found the mysterious key

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Nothing so far, we should get some lewdery further down the road (like Evie) .....

tlhIngan_

Dec 26, 2020
Check in with Evie ( soul crystal )... Don't do things that you know will come up in the future just concentrate on the task at hand which will be provided by Evie ! :D
This.
The game is rail-roaded HARD. Don't use brain (except to solve puzzles) and don't look at the walkthrough (unless you are stuck). Whenever dialogue is finished and there's no more rooms for you to explore, give the Soul Crystal a WTF. And most of the time, your reaction will be WTF? I thought I had something to do about the thing we just talked about! The thugs said they were going to fvck up one of my girlfriends and she just called and she was crying but suuuure lets go see what my other 2 girlfriends are up to on the other side of town.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
its been too long and i am too afraid to ask now but what do retro puzzles unlock
List of all the ways to unlock Temple Puzzle

If you want to be able to play everything in Retro PUZZLE, the snakes must be switched to slow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone help
can't get the third piece of the ladder in the bottom of the lighthouse, the door is locked.
I have nothing to open it with.
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=5671195

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes