Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You must have missed the last 3+ months of previews where NLT said you'll get tidders after all the puzzles are done (aka not now) .....

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This.
The game is rail-roaded HARD. Don't use brain (except to solve puzzles) and don't look at the walkthrough (unless you are stuck). Whenever dialogue is finished and there's no more rooms for you to explore, give the Soul Crystal a WTF. And most of the time, your reaction will be WTF? I thought I had something to do about the thing we just talked about! The thugs said they were going to fvck up one of my girlfriends and she just called and she was crying but suuuure lets go see what my other 2 girlfriends are up to on the other side of town.
You don't like facts do you ? :ROFLMAO: The game ( and formerly LE ) was designed like this and you JUST happen to have an epiphany NOW ??? :LOL: You make it sound like it is expected from you to play this game even though you don't like it... You can quit anytime you want no thugs will show up at your door to fuck you up ! :KEK: ( or at least not on the account of your quitting :whistle: )

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Retired123

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
You had better check back as that one is a year out of date!
Well - let's see if we can make it easy enough for you to understand shall we?

The "date" you allude to is the date that it came into existence.

The information it's giving is up-to-date.

It's like ... I don't know ... Something (let's call it Nelix171) coming into existence (let's say 12 years ago) and yet is still producing information (a.k.a comments / opionions / facts) that most people find interesting / accurate / relaible and yet there's a (very) small minority (of ONE) who thinks that because something is "old" it's "out of date".

Perhaps we should judge comments from Nelix171 by the same criteria?

If the source is a year old (or more) then they are not to be trusted and to be deemed out of date?

On that basis, I will not bother to respond to Nelix171.

(end of)

• Angry
Reactions: Arkidi

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
is there any cheat for money available? if there is how?
If you're ONLY looking for money, and you are not in the early game, use . But beware - if you ARE early in the game, and give yourself too much, you will hard-lock events (edit: AND ALL PROGRESS) out of the game.

Money becomes more easily accessible later in the game by the time you need it to buy certain items, so you really shouldn't need the extra cash.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
How do you mod this?
The only known "Mod" is outdated and breaks the game. You might have some luck with a RPGM save editor but be careful there are many that come back whining after doing massive edits and locking up their game. The early game income is gated behind progress and can cause the game to break if you give yourself too much cash in the beginning. To be honest the game is easy enough without cheating, if you can't buy something for your house just keep playing, you will get more and more opportunities to get ever increasing amounts of money.

If you are still intent on cheating maybe hit up oCATo, he is this threads resident cheatologist. He might be able to help you.

Good Luck

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes