Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Well - let's see if we can make it easy enough for you to understand shall we?

The "date" you allude to is the date that it came into existence.

The information it's giving is up-to-date.

It's like ... I don't know ... Something (let's call it Nelix171) coming into existence (let's say 12 years ago) and yet is still producing information (a.k.a comments / opionions / facts) that most people find interesting / accurate / relaible and yet there's a (very) small minority (of ONE) who thinks that because something is "old" it's "out of date".

Perhaps we should judge comments from Nelix171 by the same criteria?

If the source is a year old (or more) then they are not to be trusted and to be deemed out of date?

On that basis, I will not bother to respond to Nelix171.

(end of)
Oh, I must be new here!!!!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Apr 12, 2021
Yea i downloaded a savefile because i couldn't find that seperate room in the Church, so i thought i probably used up the wrong chest key or something.
You get so much money with the savefiles, things like talismans and fishes become trivial, the shop becomes trivial because you dont have to check any requirements. Eventually the game becomes sort of boring too

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ Riiight !!! So in a nutshell playing is too boring - not giving a fuck is not boring... Seems like a legit sound advice to go ahead and cheat ! :geek: :LOL:

Reactions: X0M3! and 44Tom
Apr 12, 2021
This one is much better than Lust Epidemic, i still have nightmares about that one, moving from point to another to back to another to back , missing clicking on the fridge and you have to go back to the wing and come back

4.50 star(s) 521 Votes