DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Can someone tell me how to unlock the temple puzzle 46 "Run Jim at the bait shop out of money"
Can´t understand it ???
Jim in the bait shop next to the beach challenge you to fish, catch all his challenges and he runs out of money, pure and simple.
Search here for guides on how to fish, what lures to use and arm yourself with a lot of patience.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys, do i have to choose if i want to take the plant or the vase with my antidote, or is there a second antidote somewhere ?
That's actually a very good question, am wondering about this myself:confused:
If anyone has the answer, please let us know :)

Personally I chose the Plant, as it's the last needed Philweed for maximum passive income in Squallmart.

Reactions: blevins29

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Is there a way to get more viper venom? I only got few from Sophia and I have already used them...
That's actually a very good question, am wondering about this myself:confused:
If anyone has the answer, please let us know :)

Personally I chose the Plant, as it's the last needed Philweed for maximum passive income in Squallmart.
Only 1 new antidote was added this update. So if you want to get both items you need to have one or more saved up from earlier or wait for possible new ones in future updates. (Philweed was the best choice)

Reactions: DragonFire

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Only 1 new antidote was added this update. So if you want to get both items you need to have one or more saved up from earlier or wait for possible new ones in future updates. (Philweed was the best choice)
Yeah I looked at the video guide for this update on Youtube (easy to search for on that site) and the guy who do those videos had 5 antidotes saved up, have no idea how he made that happen and still complete all prior things.
Just hope we get another one in next update so we can grab that thing inside the vase too ;)

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
What is the condition for the save to go from 82 > 83%? I've completed the most recent update starting from 81%, obtained the chest key and Kamasutra page, purchased everything new from Squallmart, obtained the extra Philweed and Talisman ... the only thing I have not done is the Ancient Temple Evie bonus content, but that's never been a requisite for story progress save before.

Estimmin

Apr 12, 2021
All the girls are in the temple at the brick wall that needs rock bombs but I'm out of nitro. Is everyone at this point?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
What is the condition for the save to go from 82 > 83%? I've completed the most recent update starting from 81%, obtained the chest key and Kamasutra page, purchased everything new from Squallmart, obtained the extra Philweed and Talisman ... the only thing I have not done is the Ancient Temple Evie bonus content, but that's never been a requisite for story progress save before.
But it is now.. by completing all the puzzles new chests appear instead of puzzles.. and apparently they can just be opened whenever their content is developed. For this version one chest holds a picture needed to reach 83%

Reactions: BeingADikDik

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Jim in the bait shop next to the beach challenge you to fish, catch all his challenges and he runs out of money, pure and simple.
Search here for guides on how to fish, what lures to use and arm yourself with a lot of patience.
Lol, search
For fck sake. How in the hell there's still no update for android?
No1 cares enough to make 1 ? No1 cares enough to make 1 and have the mods delete the link after 2 days ? No1 cares enough to pay NLT and get the offcial build ? No1 cares enough and/or finds it funny to see the whinelords lose their mind waiting for something that's not coming (see earlier) ? The list can go on for a while longer too
How do you open the 4 lockers in the doctors office break room?
You don't

Reactions: 44Tom and Estimmin

Estimmin

Apr 12, 2021
Is there any way to get past the guard at Sophia's mansion upstairs? There's a room there and every time I try to get by he catches me.

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes