oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
How is it that people ran out of the Palm Viper antivenom? I didn't even need to use it in previous updates, just timed the snake's movements instead of running directly into them.
Antivenom -> WT v79041 v79041 (13).png & v75031 v75031 (9).png

or -> WT v81042 v81042 (6).pngv81042 (7).png & WT v83051 v83051 (1).png

I am loving the game. Where is the chest for version 83. I think I am being dumb and i missed it.
WT v83051 -> v83051 (10).png

full save?
all SAVES -> 37.) 83% v83051

Need help.
I have all 4 fan palms for Michael to make the hut for Ash, but every time I go to him it acts like I don't have them.
What am I doing wrong, or what do I need to do to get it to recognize that I have them.
I am on V77033
You are at v69 WT -> v69012 -> v69012 (6).png
if this WT does not help, send me your last save. I will check it.

Last edited:

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
black screen missing file:
Failed to load: /img/characters/$CardScanner.png

when exiting Jessica's office after last exhibition in 80% , anyone else have this error? Even used the save of 81% but same think thought that maybe something was wrong with my playthrough but nooo....

Last edited:

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I´ve just spent the last two hours trying to catch a 3000lbs shark and I still haven't caught one. This is supposed to be a game to jerk yourself off to.

Jakb93

Sep 27, 2020
I´ve just spent the last two hours trying to catch a 3000lbs shark and I still haven't caught one. This is supposed to be a game to jerk yourself off to.
Pro Tip:

Upload your save from:

C:\Users\"Your Profile"\AppData\Local\User Data - Defaultfile"X".rpgsave

Then drag and drop into the browser:

"YOUR GAME LOCATION"\www\data\System.json

Find the Variable "Great White #299" and set it to something over 3000.

Download new save file at the bottom of the page. I'd always rename rather than overwrite... but that's your call.

Go see the Bait Shop guy to collect your reward (y)

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Pro Tip:

Upload your save from:

C:\Users\"Your Profile"\AppData\Local\User Data - Defaultfile"X".rpgsave

Then drag and drop into the browser:

"YOUR GAME LOCATION"\www\data\System.json

Find the Variable "Great White #299" and set it to something over 3000.

Go see the Bait Shop guy to collect your reward (y)
When did cheating start to qualify as a "pro" move? Well, enjoy the game in any way you want. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jakb93

Sep 27, 2020
When did cheating start to qualify as a "pro" move? Well, enjoy the game in any way you want. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Keyword there..... "Enjoy" the game.

If people are spending 2+ hours and not enjoying it, then yeah try something else.

I'm not forcing anyone to do it, but for people who want to enjoy the dialogue and puzzles and not the grind I'm happy to help (y)

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Keyword there..... "Enjoy" the game.

If people are spending 2+ hours and not enjoying it, then yeah try something else.

I'm not forcing anyone to do it, but for people who want to enjoy the dialogue and puzzles and not the grind I'm happy to help (y)
Decyrpting assests to see Eve's breasts is also considered "pro", or grind 40 puzzle for fap?. At least he didn't ask for walkthrough. Cheaters > Grinders :)

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Dude, I was vent my frustration. It's obvious it's possible, but I'm like 20 hours on this shit without success.
use all SAVES and you no longer have these problems.

When did cheating start to qualify as a "pro" move?
when programmers do this and make games playable for all !
And thus help others who have problems that are not solvable for them !
And many are grateful when they are helped in this way. :)

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Decyrpting assests to see Eve's breasts is also considered "pro", or grind 40 puzzle for fap?. At least he didn't ask for walkthrough. Cheaters > Grinders :)
The ultimate "pro" move would be just downloading a cg package I guess. :LOL:
Let me be clear, I'm not ripping the action of editing saves or cheating in general(unless it's pvp), you play the game anyway you want. I'm just amused you call it "pro".

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Jakb93

Sep 27, 2020
The ultimate "pro move" would be just downloading a cg package I guess. :LOL:
Let me be clear, I'm not ripping the action of editing saves or cheating in general(unless it's pvp), you play the game anyway you want. I'm just amused you call it "pro".
The term "Pro Tip" is a pretty common throwaway phrase tbh.
I'm in no way a Pro - I need to cheat to get Bruce remember :LOL:

Reactions: Xanado

Xanado

May 9, 2018
The term "Pro Tip" is a pretty common throwaway phrase tbh.
I'm in no way a Pro - I need to cheat to get Bruce remember :LOL:
No worries, I'm sry if I might have come across harsher than I intened to. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jakb93

dxbeast79

Jan 12, 2020
Evening all.
I have done the upload for mac as i usually, but it won't load. I keep getting the following error
Failed to load: audio/bgm/Ton-title.gg
Please can someone tell me how to fix it.

Nacman

Nov 3, 2020
Grind 30 puzzles to open the chest, only to find out the developer hasn't put anything in there yet... Damn it!

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes