Cormac

May 18, 2017
This could be a dumb question, so, here we go.

I downloaded one of the full saves that someone post it here, so, I paste it in the save folder, but when I open the game, that new save don't appear, anyone knows where is the error?

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Dunno what kind of complete fail version you're trying to play, but there's no Unity logo on loading and there's no crash handler anywhere near the game's folder. Pretty obviously since it's not running on Unity.

You know when the thread's header says RPGmaker, there's usually a good chance that's what the game is made on/uses for its engine

As for your other completely new and never before asked question that's been answered a few hundred times since the game launched : don't check the OP. And even if you do reach that point in evolution, since your game runs on Unity, there's still a big chance your stuff isn't there. In short, have fun
ToN.png

Seeing as how I'm a Patron I've probably got a more legit copy than you. Evidently the launcher uses Unity, don't know about the game or anything else but - there it is

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
^ Try not readng 3 posts above ............ Also good job ignoring the dude that quoted you the answer while copy/pasting the same question. Honorable mention of you also ignoring the 10+ replies this same empty question got in the last 4 pages. There's so much win
If you're talking to me - no one answered my question. They keep telling me how to turn in the quest WHEN THINGS ARE WORKING PROPERLY. For some reason all the things they've suggested (which I already tried) don't work which I clearly stated in my initial post. One (1) person told me to post my save if it didn't work and I asked where save files were and have got a rash of shit from people instead of helpful responses.

If you were refering to someone else - please ignore this

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
View attachment 1177430

Seeing as how I'm a Patron I've probably got a more legit copy than you. Evidently the launcher uses Unity, don't know about the game or anything else but - there it is
So, you're telling me and the rest of the thread that not only the header is wrong, the game runs on a completely different engine, no1 else has ever talked about anything Unity in the last 1.5 year, NLT doesn't do anything on Unity, you're supposedly a Patron, it would take some wack job to re-code the entirety of the game from Javascript to Unity for no apparent reason aside your version and the only ever mention of Unity is your claim in over 1800 pages of this thread

Hope you can see the amount of layers of fail stacked against you (and no, YOU being the only dude to have ever played the game supposedly on Unity doesn't make the game run on Unity)

PS : "Made with Unity" doesn't mean the game runs/plays on Unity
If you're talking to me - no one answered my question. They keep telling me how to turn in the quest WHEN THINGS ARE WORKING PROPERLY. For some reason all the things they've suggested (which I already tried) don't work which I clearly stated in my initial post. One (1) person told me to post my save if it didn't work and I asked where save files were and have got a rash of shit from people instead of helpful responses.

If you were refering to someone else - please ignore this
Notice the arrow pointing up at the start of the post ? That's usually a sign the post in question is directly responding to the 1 right before ..............

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
So, you're telling me and the rest of the thread that not only the header is wrong, the game runs on a completely different engine, no1 else has ever talked about anything Unity in the last 1.5 year, NLT doesn't do anything on Unity, you're supposedly a Patron, it would take some wack job to re-code the entirety of the game from Javascript to Unity for no apparent reason aside your version and the only ever mention of Unity is your claim in over 1800 pages of this thread

Hope you can see the amount of layers of fail stacked against you (and no, YOU being the only dude to have ever played the game supposedly on Unity doesn't make the game run on Unity)

PS : "Made with Unity" doesn't mean the game runs/plays on Unity

Notice the arrow pointing up at the start of the post ? That's usually a sign the post in question is directly responding to the 1 right before ..............
So you ignored the picture and you ignored what I said in my post THAT IT TURNS OUT THE LAUNCHER IS MADE WITH UNITY and I admitted that the game was made in something else.
As to the other post - no I didn't see the arrow; most people use quotes and it was on a diffferent page on my screen.

"The layers of fail" are stacked against you for being obnoxious about a simple question not me for asking one and making a simple mistake based on the starting screen of the launcher.
I'm done with this and with you. I'm just looking for an answer to a question to a GAME, something I play for FUN.

You've gone on my "ignore" list, so say/do whatever you want

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Let's keep at it even if he ignores me : what launcher ? The game has a .exe, and even then, why make a Unity-based launcher for something that's not Unity, makes complete sense. And his save question was answered not only in the reply I posted to him but also a few hundred times since initial release, while also being in plain sight in the OP, something no1 has ever witnessed it seems.

This place just keeps giving, no need to even try to find the lulz

dxbeast79

Jan 12, 2020
Evening all.
I have done the upload for mac as i usually, but it won't load. I keep getting the following error
Failed to load: audio/bgm/Ton-title.ogg

I have not used any cheats, have done all the updates correctly till now, just this last update has messed up somewhere.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help.

Can't be getting near the end of the game and not finish it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You're missing the title screen music. Pretty epic file to miss out. Best bet would be to get the fullbuild, dunno if it's anything reliable for Mac. Might wanna try to re-download and re-apply the latest update. Or you could try the voodoo-magic-Windows-to-Mac shenanigans and hope it works.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
He is right.
Let's keep at it even if he ignores me : what launcher ? The game has a .exe, and even then, why make a Unity-based launcher for something that's not Unity, makes complete sense. And his save question was answered not only in the reply I posted to him but also a few hundred times since initial release, while also being in plain sight in the OP, something no1 has ever witnessed it seems.

This place just keeps giving, no need to even try to find the lulz
There is a launcher for Patreons, (i10launcher). This allows the NLT site to verify a users version and automatically download the necessary updated files to bring the users version up to the latest at that time. This will include any patches that have been developed between the official release cycles, and will probably not appear on any pirate site. What is wrong if the launcher is written in Unity, and not RPG maker. The screen shot was from the launcher, and not from the exe file of the TON game.

dxbeast79

Jan 12, 2020
You're missing the title screen music. Pretty epic file to miss out. Best bet would be to get the fullbuild, dunno if it's anything reliable for Mac. Might wanna try to re-download and re-apply the latest update. Or you could try the voodoo-magic-Windows-to-Mac shenanigans and hope it works.
I usually do the voodoo magic and it's never failed like this. have downloaded updates from NOPY, Mega. but won't work.

Guess full download will have to be.

Thanks for your help though

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
This argument on the last two three pages is really pathetic guys. Leave the developer to do his/her thing and enjoy the game. The developer will be one of few who really knows how his/her games is being put together. Thanks

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Erm, what has NLT got to do with that dude using some wonky launcher no1 else has around here while also asking for something the OP could answer him if he even tried to barely read 1 line in there ?
He is right.

There is a launcher for Patreons, (i10launcher). This allows the NLT site to verify a users version and automatically download the necessary updated files to bring the users version up to the latest at that time. This will include any patches that have been developed between the official release cycles, and will probably not appear on any pirate site. What is wrong if the launcher is written in Unity, and not RPG maker. The screen shot was from the launcher, and not from the exe file of the TON game.
Fascinating : so not only is he using the wrong launcher for a version of the game nobody around here has but then comes in here asking where his save is instead of going through Patreon/Discord where that joke of a problem would/should be even more ridiculed than here

Reactions: 44Tom

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
i have 40 extra out of 42 where are the last 2 extra in this update
WT v83051 -> v83051 (4).pngv83051 (5).pngv83051 (6).png

Still doesn't tell me where saves are or how to fix my problem.
all SAVES

I downloaded one of the full saves that someone post it here, so, I paste it in the save folder, but when I open the game, that new save don't appear, anyone knows where is the error?
Install a new game, start this new game, play little and then save this new game here:

Screenshot 2020-11-29 101614.png Screenshot 2020-11-29 101558.png

this install Defaultconfig.rpgsave and Defaultglobal.rpgsave in User Data. Close the game.

Now, you can overwrite Defaultfile1.rpgsave in User Data with a extern Defaultfile1.rpgsave save.
(you have renamed in Defaultfile1.rpgsave).
Start the game and load and save this Defaultfile1.rpgsave. After this you can use this new

Last edited:
May 8, 2017
So after the hint I decided to do the puzzles... I see now that the puzzles require you to do fishing. Main issue is my game freezes occasionally while fishing and I forget to save which is frustrating. Is there anyway to get all the fishes with a mod or something, or should I just wait until the game is fully out, complete my save and then grab some ones full 100% save that has all the fish/puzzles complete to see all the content?

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
How the hell do I do that? The oCATo tutorial is different.
1620103417399.png
Edit: I managed to get the bomb and blow up the yellow stone, so I don't know what to do.

Edit2: I managed to get the bomb and blow up the yellow stone, so I don't know what to do.

Edit3: :cautious::cautious:oCATo had the puzzle.

Last edited:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
So after the hint I decided to do the puzzles... I see now that the puzzles require you to do fishing. Main issue is my game freezes occasionally while fishing and I forget to save which is frustrating. Is there anyway to get all the fishes with a mod or something, or should I just wait until the game is fully out, complete my save and then grab some ones full 100% save that has all the fish/puzzles complete to see all the content?
You can use save editor. How look here: https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v-83051-nlt-media.38582/post-5697340

Reactions: that1guyno1knows

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
use -> all SAVES and you have all, you like

How the hell do I do that? The oCATo tutorial is different.
View attachment 1177582
Edit: I managed to get the bomb and blow up the yellow stone, so I don't know what to do.
Edit2: I managed to get the bomb and blow up the yellow stone, so I don't know what to do.
Edit3: :cautious::cautious:oCATo had the puzzle.
PUZZLE -> Puzzle 38.pdf & P 38 v71.pdf
see Retro .PUZZLE -> SPOILER: Explanation, slow Snakes

I cannot see the guy selling Topless Evie in front of Squallmart. And how to make the antidote?
WT v83051 -> v83051 (5).png
Oh no, I hate the puzzles
use -> all SAVES -> v83051 (6).png

This is much better ! -> RPG Maker MV, CheatMenu [v2.0.2] !

Petan4122

Jul 22, 2017
Guys where do I get false talisman? I searched the caverns and nothing. I have to craft the grand talisman because I sold them all :D can you post a screenshot where the false talisman respawns? I dindn´t find it....

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes