Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
^ Erm, what has NLT got to do with that dude using some wonky launcher no1 else has around here while also asking for something the OP could answer him if he even tried to barely read 1 line in there ?

Fascinating : so not only is he using the wrong launcher for a version of the game nobody around here has but then comes in here asking where his save is instead of going through Patreon/Discord where that joke of a problem would/should be even more ridiculed than here
I think the Patreon version has a version control, whereby, if you pay the full price you get the latest build, but if you pay the lower prices you get older versions. This then prevents the subscriber from going to pirate sites and getting latest version and playing it as if they were a fully paid up grand master on Patreon. Probably why the dude is crying about not being able to play the latest version as he has probably downloaded the pirate one from F95 and installed it in his system and the version control for the unity does not correspond with the version of the game file.

Reactions: klobber

halil123

May 23, 2017
Naomi should ditch Sam and start a relation with Sofia. Alia can call both of them mom. Win win.

And of course we fuck them all so win win win.

Edit: Oh shit it is happening.

jjjh

Aug 17, 2018
Hi, you can either download the "full update" available in the OP. (Preferred method if you are several versions behind like you are.) or try to find every single "update only" file between your current version and the latest update and apply them in order ie v71-v73, v73-v75, v75-v77 etc.

Good Luck
Any idea where to find those updates?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
When this game gonna end? Also is lust epidemic getting remastered?
In 3-5 months if it follows the current update schedule. If it's anything like LE the main story will probably wrap up first and the last updates will be bonus content. Not heard anything about a remaster.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There's 2 brushes from 2 different bathrooms from her house, most people failed there. If you got both of those, check the guides, you're probably either missing something else or you're not giving them to her the right way. And don't come back if you used a mod or cheated your ass out

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nope, it's not. Unless you try to go outside of when the story tells you to, and even then, it's dubious at best. Big chance it's a you problem

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Does anyone know what I need to give this guy? He is in the stall and I don't have anything in my inventory that I know of that I can give him? Screenshot (32).png

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
for some reason i can't give Janet the toothbrushes and clothes at the manison, can anybody help
WT -> v75031 -> v75031 (1).png

please give us more keys
. List of all Chest Keys
. List of all Broken Keys . & . Tomb Key Segments
. List of all other different keys

Island Estero Key is locked.
How do I get in?
The current game is v83051.
I am looking for Painter's Mask.
WT v83051 -> v83051 (2).png

Does anyone know what I need to give this guy? He is in the stall and I don't have anything in my inventory that I know of that I can give him? View attachment 1178364
WT v60113 -> v60113 (6).png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes