robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
Man, I made it clear that I know the place, and this man is not at there.
But thanks for the saves.
It is stupid the antidote is an one-time item now.
have you solved 30 of the puzzles ? if you have, then you need to collect the pic in the bottom chest then the man should be spawned

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Guys where do I get false talisman? I searched the caverns and nothing. I have to craft the grand talisman because I sold them all :D can you post a screenshot where the false talisman respawns? I dindn´t find it....
WT -> v40071 -> v40071 (1).png or v58111 -> v58111 (6a).png

have you solved 30 of the puzzles ? if you have, then you need to collect the pic in the bottom chest then the man should be spawned
WT v83051 -> v83051 (6).png

It is stupid the antidote is an one-time item now.
solve the viper puzzles without snake bit - or - use all SAVES

Last edited:
Reactions: bananasinpyjamas

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Seriously, does anyone know if the puzzles are broken? I just beat no. 35 without interacting with the right side of the screen at all; just running loops around the left side. There are so many puzzles like this I really don’t know what to think anymore.

Reactions: anon1580

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Seriously, does anyone know if the puzzles are broken? I just beat no. 35 without interacting with the right side of the screen at all; just running loops around the left side. There are so many puzzles like this I really don’t know what to think anymore.
PUZZLE -> Puzzle 35.pdf

How can I get to the room where I get Painter's Mask from v83051?
Island Estero Key -> WT v83051 -> v83051 (2).png

where i can find all blue grass to fulfil the bin
?? can be .... WT v83051 -> v83051 (7).png

How do i get the philweed from the temple? There is no anti venom available!
repeat viper puzzle without a snake bit - or - use all SAVES

Reactions: yunmaster

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
It is possible that your game is broken and you need to uninstall and reinstall it.

jjjh

Aug 17, 2018
Hello, my last download was v.71. Can I play just downloading latest update or have to download the full game agian? Where can I find updates after 0.71?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hello, my last download was v.71. Can I play just downloading latest update or have to download the full game agian? Where can I find updates after 0.71?
No, you need all updates between v71 and v83. Or download last full bulid version.
my character keeps automatically walking up and left. keep pressing buttons and its uncontrollable?
There was someone with this problem. If you have some controller try unplug it. Or search this thread.

Reactions: Xanado

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Hi, you can either download the "full update" available in the OP. (Preferred method if you are several versions behind like you are.) or try to find every single "update only" file between your current version and the latest update and apply them in order ie v71-v73, v73-v75, v75-v77 etc.

Good Luck

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes