How do I get in?
MC says "i guess sam locked the door"

The current game is v83051.
I am looking for Painter's Mask.

I use Compressed.

Last edited:

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys for anyone who is struggling with the walkthrought of the game and chests keys here is the link that i follow huge thanks to the guys there for helping the community with their devotion

Reactions: Nelix171

felipecb

Jan 26, 2020
I feel I'm missing a bunch of chest keys because I see 5-6 closed but I have looked everywhere for broken keys, chest, keys, etc but I can't get enough.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I play games while watching your Picture Walkthrough.
I asked because I didn't understand the picture.
Go to the house of janet
and there to the upper floor.

Island Estero Key is locked.
How do I get in?
MC says "i guess sam locked the door"
The current game is v83051.
I am looking for Painter's Mask.
go first to Parlor massage salon

I feel I'm missing a bunch of chest keys because I see 5-6 closed but I have looked everywhere for broken keys, chest, keys, etc but I can't get enough.
. List of all Chest Keys
. List of all Broken Keys . & . Tomb Key Segments
. List of all other different keys

Last edited:
Reactions: yunmaster

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
If you're talking to me - no one answered my question. They keep telling me how to turn in the quest WHEN THINGS ARE WORKING PROPERLY. For some reason all the things they've suggested (which I already tried) don't work which I clearly stated in my initial post. One (1) person told me to post my save if it didn't work and I asked where save files were and have got a rash of shit from people instead of helpful responses.

If you were refering to someone else - please ignore this
bro half the games in your bio ive already played them and theyre also my favorite games so definitely gonna check out the other half starting with summer's gone

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
And for those who happens to lost their progress here is my save files with all puzzles completed outfits and character profiles found enjoy

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes