Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Android app has a bug

Can't collect talismans
Talismans disappear from inventory
Yep massive bug called setting the satellite phone to not auto-sell ....... Good thing that phone isn't in the game for over 6 months now and the game doesn't tell you about features when you unlock stuff.

Reactions: hhenri069

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
If you have chosen not to give the boy outside the squallmarket 200000 for one picture, is there a way to buy it later? Or is this extra unreachable then?:cry:
And seriously - how is puzzle 24 solvable? I followed two of the guides here, but both simply do not work. There is no way to not get bitten by the snake if you follow the guides. Either the snake is too fast or the MC too slow to trap the snake. It just doesnt move the way the guides claims it would.o_O

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
If you have chosen not to give the boy outside the squallmarket 200000 for one picture, is there a way to buy it later? Or is this extra unreachable then?:cry:
And seriously - how is puzzle 24 solvable? I followed two of the guides here, but both simply do not work. There is no way to not get bitten by the snake if you follow the guides. Either the snake is too fast or the MC too slow to trap the snake. It just doesnt move the way the guides claims it would.o_O
The boy outside of the market i believe that he will stay there even if you do not give him the money as far as the puzzles i managed to beat all of them following every Youtube video tutorial because some of those are really hard

Arzavall

Nov 15, 2018
Hi I'm stuck at 23%
I brought the first Maca plant to Pricia, talked to Sofia about the treasure (and then to Diana). The tip tells me to bring the second maca plant to Emily, but I can't find it on the map (it's not at the market). I could make a mousetrap, but I'm missing the duct tape.
Do I have a corrupt save or what can I do?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Yea, that walkthrough gives two solutions to the puzzle. The second one seems to me like the intended solution by NLT, and the first one looks an awful lot like cheese. From my experience, that would mean a lot of the puzzles (maybe a quarter to a third) have “cheese strats” like this.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Btw, not sure if its just me, but did anyone else notice the generic moans in the sex scenes appear to be gone? Wonder if that means they might be hiring VA's for the ladies now o-o

Gkar

May 23, 2020
As more people seem to have suddenly found this game I thought I would teach new players how to look like superstar pros. This information is super top secret; so don’t let the admins know I have leaked this or I will immediately be kicked off the site for sharing.

At the top right of the website is a little obscure box with a magnifying glass followed by the word “Search…” If you can’t find something or figure out anything, type it into this box. Example: My bonus is only at 40 not 42; type “bonus” into the box and press your enter key. Like magic, a list will appear showing every post that uses the word “bonus”. You can search through the list and if you say the magic phrase “Patreon is awesome!” and click on the link with the most recent entries you will find the answer you seek. This works with anything! Like I said it’s magic and TOP SECRET so don’t tell anyone I shared this with you.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Does anyone know how to get this key? And how to I get more nitroglycerin? There is a key in a wall in the mansion I need to get to. Screenshot (35).png

tlhIngan_

Dec 26, 2020
Click faster.

• Sad
Reactions: Hermit76

tlhIngan_

Dec 26, 2020
Does anyone know how to get this key? And how to I get more nitroglycerin? There is a key in a wall in the mansion I need to get to.
The key outside the doctor's office: you get into the room on the right in the doctor's office, use the hacking tool.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
The key outside the doctor's office: you get into the room on the right in the doctor's office, use the hacking tool.
Thanks, I figured a bit ago. But I didn't see an opening in the wall so I didn't think of hugging the wall at first.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
how do u find venom antidote? i dont have it anymore
either, repeat the Viper riddles : WT v83051 -> v83051 (1).png without the snakes biting you

WT v81042 -> v81042 (5).pngv81042 (6).pngv81042 (7).png WT v77032 -> v77032 (5).pngv77032 (6).png

or use all SAVES

Does anyone know how to get this key? And how to I get more nitroglycerin?
There is a key in a wall in the mansion I need to get to. View attachment 1179269
WT v79041 -> v79041 (9).pngv79041 (10).png

I have four clover leaf. what will i do with them Puzzle 45 still not active
you have the four-leaf clover ? WT -> v77032 -> v77032 (9).png

Hi I'm stuck at 23%
I brought the first Maca plant to Pricia, talked to Sofia about the treasure (and then to Diana). The tip tells me to bring the second maca plant to Emily, but I can't find it on the map (it's not at the market). I could make a mousetrap, but I'm missing the duct tape.
Do I have a corrupt save or what can I do?
Can you find this ? List of all Plants grow back -> 01  Maca.png

List of all Things that Basic Containers need -> v30042 (7).png
Plastic Wrap buy in Suqallmart

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes