Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The Natives were pretty careless with their Talismans :LOL: maybe they had holes in their pockets. :unsure:
Where does the 1,000,000 dollar jade statue go at the MC's House?
Oh Yeah, I'm having a sale on Rockfish :giggle:

Last edited:

Estimmin

Apr 12, 2021
Treasure of Nadia Android 1.83

Normally I would have downloaded a version posted here. Since it's no longer being done I found this one through searching google. Hopefully there's nothing wrong with it. Probably won't keep doing this one as anyone could find it if I could find it.

If any of these don't work for you for whatever reason I have no idea why. I only know that it works for me on my Samsung Tab s7 plus.
Does anyone know if this android file is just the update or the entire game? It's 1.46gb and I want to be sure I won't lose all my progress if I install it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
yeah, my "gameplay" is WAY behind the version that's out :LOL:
I have the palm leaves in my inventory but cant "use" them. Where are saves for ToN? I don't play a lot of Unity based games so don't know where to look

Thanks!
You do know this isn't a Unity game ? ........

• Haha
Reactions: groq

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
You do know this isn't a Unity game ? ........
Interestingly enough, it comes up "Made with Unity" when the game starts and there is a "Unity Crash Handler" in the main game folder. That seemed to me to say "Unity". Not being an expert that's all I had to go by.

I see by the F95zone thread header that it is RPGM. Let me rephrase that as "I don't play many RPGM games".....happy?
Still doesn't tell me where saves are or how to fix my problem.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Interestingly enough, it comes up "Made with Unity" when the game starts and there is a "Unity Crash Handler" in the main game folder. That seemed to me to say "Unity". Not being an expert that's all I had to go by.

I see by the F95zone thread header that it is RPGM. Let me rephrase that as "I don't play many RPGM games".....happy?
Still doesn't tell me where saves are or how to fix my problem.
Dunno what kind of complete fail version you're trying to play, but there's no Unity logo on loading and there's no crash handler anywhere near the game's folder. Pretty obviously since it's not running on Unity.

You know when the thread's header says RPGmaker, there's usually a good chance that's what the game is made on/uses for its engine

As for your other completely new and never before asked question that's been answered a few hundred times since the game launched : don't check the OP. And even if you do reach that point in evolution, since your game runs on Unity, there's still a big chance your stuff isn't there. In short, have fun

Reactions: keefer43 and groq

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I've tried that, he doesn't act like I have them. when I click on him he says somethine like "Michael sure wants to build me a hut, but I don't mind living in a cave" then I can't do anything.
Did you try clicking on the partially assembled hut for Ash to use the Palm Leaves?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Try not readng 3 posts above ............ Also good job ignoring the dude that quoted you the answer while copy/pasting the same question. Honorable mention of you also ignoring the 10+ replies this same empty question got in the last 4 pages. There's so much win

Reactions: groq
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes