Elgrande81

Jan 20, 2020
I'm opting for an multivitamin creampie game to be added next to the CS game during the booty calls. Would be super nice :)

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
My experience is that the fishing stuff is definitely a lot of grinding. For the biggest shark (Bruce) it does take literally hundreds of tries. I don't want to guess at how many hours I spent doing that, but I have my personal PC on the same desk as my work PC, and during boring meetings I would idly grind looking for Bruce. I agree that the fishing grind aspect is way out of balance with the reward. That said, I am stubbornly motivated to complete these kinds of tasks even though the reward is not matched by the amount of effort. I only caught Bruce a week or two ago but was so relieved when I could check it as done. I also never kept up with the temple puzzles, but finished those just today, mainly because they affected the "extras" count. Now I'm all caught up.
Yeah even thought i don't want to cheat the game i had to use cheats in this case because it was so hard to catch those huge fish sizes and i wanted to finished all the puzzles, but you can't proceed to the puzzles if you haven't run him out of money

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I hope so, too, but so far he did not appear again.
EDIT: According to Eve I have to solve puzzle 24 (and all others until puzzle 30) first to meet the boy. But somehow I am quite sure to already having talked to him. Strange.
You talked to Ash by the doorway to squallmart. The character they are referring to as having the update for Evie is a new person stood against the wall to the left of the screen. If you haven't done all the temple puzzles then he wont show up and you cannot get the new picture.

Reactions: Hermit76

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
You talked to Ash by the doorway to squallmart. The character they are referring to as having the update for Evie is a new person stood against the wall to the left of the screen. If you haven't done all the temple puzzles then he wont show up and you cannot get the new picture.
Alright, then somehow I must have confused myself. Thanks!
But unfortunately that means that I have to solve puzzle 24 to gain what Eve was talking about. And I do not see that that will happen. The snake simply does not move upwards into the wide trap, when I go upwards, but follows the straight line very fast and then bites me. :cry:

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Alright, then somehow I must have confused myself. Thanks!
But unfortunately that means that I have to solve puzzle 24 to gain what Eve was talking about. And I do not see that that will happen. The snake simply does not move upwards into the wide trap, when I go upwards, but follows the straight line very fast and then bites me. :cry:
look at the solution for that puzzle on the youtube website. It will show you how to do that puzzle.

Reactions: Hermit76

bearmen

Jul 2, 2017
i can't see any scene (intro, lewn, ...), it is all black sceen until text show. how can i fix it?
p/s: i'm using windows 7

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I am answering 3 different people on 3 different topics.
As for yourself, nice 3 word sh!tpost.
Good thing my 3 word shitpost isn't against the rules, unlike triple posting within 2 mins. You also do know edit posts is a thing ? You can even multi-quote ..... Fascinating how easy it is to counter most of everything people try way too hard in this place
i can't see any scene (intro, lewn, ...), it is all black sceen until text show. how can i fix it?
p/s: i'm using windows 7
Probably a codec issue (go into the game folder and open /www/movies/, they are plain .mp4 files any video player should be able to read. If that doesn't work, you got your answer). If playing them in the folder works, it might be game related (like a failed update or compressed being trash), you'll have to dig deeper then. There's also a few things you can search in here related to black screen issues

Reactions: groq

bearmen

Jul 2, 2017
Probably a codec issue (go into the game folder and open /www/movies/, they are plain .mp4 files any video player should be able to read. If that doesn't work, you got your answer). If playing them in the folder works, it might be game related (like a failed update or compressed being trash), you'll have to dig deeper then. There's also a few things you can search in here related to black screen issues
i can play video in that folder normally, and game is up to date, but still getting that error
maybe i will wait for the update version and replay lust epidemic :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
…where’s the rule disallowing three successive posts?

There’s a rule against spam, but I don’t think that counts as spam.
Posting a bunch within 2-3 mins can be seen as spam, regardless of what you post. You can try it and argue with the mods once your stuff gets deleted. And most/any/every argument falls pretty short when you can just edit your posts instead

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
IDK, in my mind spam is done with the intent of being annoying. Maybe a bot or automod script would flag that, but it didn’t seem like a big deal to me.

Sure, you could have used multi-quote or edited your post, but would it really warrant deletion? lol

Reactions: VonRaschke

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Is there a way to get the key from Ash with his boombox after Pricia left. I need one more key to open up a chest and I found all of them to open.

If not it looks like I need to start over to unlock everything for this update.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
My experience is that the fishing stuff is definitely a lot of grinding. For the biggest shark (Bruce) it does take literally hundreds of tries. I don't want to guess at how many hours I spent doing that, but I have my personal PC on the same desk as my work PC, and during boring meetings I would idly grind looking for Bruce. I agree that the fishing grind aspect is way out of balance with the reward. That said, I am stubbornly motivated to complete these kinds of tasks even though the reward is not matched by the amount of effort. I only caught Bruce a week or two ago but was so relieved when I could check it as done. I also never kept up with the temple puzzles, but finished those just today, mainly because they affected the "extras" count. Now I'm all caught up.
Well, my post you quoted was from several updates ago. Once I had the fishing upgrades and the four-leaf clover I caught Bruce relatively quickly.

tlhIngan_

Dec 26, 2020
Is there a way to get the key from Ash with his boombox after Pricia left. I need one more key to open up a chest and I found all of them to open.

If not it looks like I need to start over to unlock everything for this update.
You do not need to start over because of a missing key. The keys are wherever they are. Some are hidden, some are in plain sight. Look at the key list and version walkthrough Cat posted as a reply to your post.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Where exactly are the saves on my c drive? I can not find any file folder with Treasure of Nadia on it. I try looking in local, Local low, Roaming. Yet I can't see where this save folder is hiding?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
You do not need to start over because of a missing key. The keys are wherever they are. Some are hidden, some are in plain sight. Look at the key list and version walkthrough Cat posted as a reply to your post.
Well apparently it was the one with Boombox and the chicken dance. I am at the end of the game.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes