Estimmin

Apr 12, 2021
This says I have two scenes I missed and I'm also at 80% but didn't do the puzzles. Would doing the puzzles get me the rest of the 3% I'm missing? I'm pretty sure I got all the keys but there are a few chests left and I can't find any more keys even though I did a walk through. Any thoughts? Screenshot_20210506-143046_Treasure of Nadia.jpg

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
This says I have two scenes I missed and I'm also at 80% but didn't do the puzzles. Would doing the puzzles get me the rest of the 3% I'm missing? I'm pretty sure I got all the keys but there are a few chests left and I can't find any more keys even though I did a walk through. Any thoughts? View attachment 1181773
You will need all the KS pages and the Extras to get all% available.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
look at the solution for that puzzle on the youtube website. It will show you how to do that puzzle.
I tried it in the way the videos are demonstrating there and it worked immediately on the first try! :D
To those who might still be trying and failing: Forget the PDFs here, use the way of the videos! (y)

tlhIngan

Jun 7, 2020
This says I have two scenes I missed and I'm also at 80% but didn't do the puzzles. Would doing the puzzles get me the rest of the 3% I'm missing? I'm pretty sure I got all the keys but there are a few chests left and I can't find any more keys even though I did a walk through. Any thoughts?
Chest and keys are added together. If you see unopened chest, there's keys to be found or crafted. Look at the list of keys in the original post.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Can you tell me the exact meaning of Puzzle Room 28 and 46?
How to unlock.

1. 28 : Hold $25,000 or more in the Squallmart safe.
--> I have already received more than 120,000 dollars at the mart.
2. 46 : Run Jim at the bait shop out of money to unlock
--> What does this mean? Should I continue fishing and do the missions that Jim gives me?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Can you tell me the exact meaning of Puzzle Room 28 and 46?
How to unlock.

1. 28 : Hold $25,000 or more in the Squallmart safe.
--> I have already received more than 120,000 dollars at the mart.
2. 46 : Run Jim at the bait shop out of money to unlock
--> What does this mean? Should I continue fishing and do the missions that Jim gives me?
1. Hold is the keyword here, the safe has to have at least $25,000 inside of it. Save before you check it or you will take the money out and have to start over filling it up. (The way to raise the amount in the safe is to move between zones.)
2. Yes, you have to complete all fishing quests.

Good Luck

Last edited:
Reactions: yunmaster and groq

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
I ask if anyone actually like enjoy scenes where female character - Diana, Clare, Tasha, Pricia, Jessica - impale themself on ridiculous large dildo in Casula temple? (Impossible scene and would kill woman if were really to happen.) Anybody gain pleasure from extreme scene verge on BDSM/torture like or not like so much like me even feel queasy maybe :sick:? Just wonder. Thank you.
i agree pup. most of the sex scenes i have found funny, but that one in the temple did make me wince

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hey guys i was just wondering that thd game is 83% complete and there's only one kpage per update and there r still 25-30 pages left so how its gonna be?
It means we’re in for a Kama Sutra page deluge in the final stretch. :devilish:

Estimmin

Apr 12, 2021
i agree pup. most of the sex scenes i have found funny, but that one in the temple did make me wince
I'm still waiting for a dungeon or temple scene where there is a "bondage sacrifice" where one of the characters is restrained using some kind of device and made to submit using a variety of devices in a few scenarios. Not talking pain, but rather pleasure.

• Haha
Reactions: robbiej691
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes