Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Where exactly are the saves on my c drive? I can not find any file folder with Treasure of Nadia on it. I try looking in local, Local low, Roaming. Yet I can't see where this save folder is hiding?
Check "User Data" folder inside the "Local" folder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no "save" folder.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Imagine being able to actually read the OP and spot the giant yellow letters that tell you where the saves are. Or use search for the 9000+ times people asked about it. What a wetdream that would be, but as proven way too many times in the last 1.5 year, that will never happen

Reactions: 44Tom

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Check "User Data" folder inside the "Local" folder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no "save" folder.
Well I found it, but it was hidden. But it was just out in the open. I usually like my games to organized. So each game has a save file folder. Just like Steam games. I can locate all my game saves from Steam easily.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Well I found it, but it was hidden. But it was just out in the open. I usually like my games to organized. So each game has a save file folder. Just like Steam games. I can locate all my game saves from Steam easily.
"It was hidden" .... "out in the open" ... :confused:

... "to be organised" ... like in a folder all by itself? :giggle:

... "each game has a save folder" ... Yes - and you've found it! :unsure:

... "just like Steam games" .... So Steam doesn't follow the ToN rules then? ;)

... "I can locate all my Steam saves" ... Very happy for you :rolleyes:

fakersama

May 11, 2017
Somehow i got stuck in the game. Used the search function and the only thing that i found was that a guy back in October 2020 had my same issue. WT42072 https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/10/875567_v42072_1.png i don't see Alia and Kaley in the cave, and at the squallmart they don't say anything new. Tried to roam around, talk to everyone. Decided to re-do it from WT38062 and got stuck in the same exact spot.
This is my savefile:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I ask if anyone actually like enjoy scenes where female character - Diana, Clare, Tasha, Pricia, Jessica - impale themself on ridiculous large dildo in Casula temple? (Impossible scene and would kill woman if were really to happen.) Anybody gain pleasure from extreme scene verge on BDSM/torture like or not like so much like me even feel queasy maybe :sick:? Just wonder. Thank you.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I ask if anyone actually like enjoy scenes where female character - Diana, Clare, Tasha, Pricia, Jessica - impale themself on ridiculous large dildo in Casula temple? (Impossible scene and would kill woman if were really to happen.) Anybody gain pleasure from extreme scene verge on BDSM/torture like or not like so much like me even feel queasy maybe :sick:? Just wonder. Thank you.
If your mother could squeeze your big head through her pussy. I am sure that she could take a large dildo. Not impossible, maybe exaggerated but not impossible. Especially with the big ball on the bottom.

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
If your mother could squeeze your big head through her pussy. I am sure that she could take a large dildo. Not impossible, maybe exaggerated but not impossible. Especially with the big ball on the bottom.
I don´t know why people seek 100% reality. It is just a game. Anyway, it is related with the story.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Skull of baby head not rigid like stone and small body also flexible and baby exit not enter or move in and out of female body. Ridiculous dildo in temple not exit from womb but invade woman body from external and would rupture woman internally more than likely kill. Pretend fantasy is good but foolish exaggeration go too far and spoil game IMHO. Massive rigid dildo up back passage of woman even worse more impossible ugly and savage? I not woman hater. Personally like girl woman very much and not like scene picture girl woman being hurt torture or in pain. Maybe just me. I realise am stranger temporary visiting here and very different from most I think for not like cruelty real or pretend. (y)

Reactions: robbiej691

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
My experience is that the fishing stuff is definitely a lot of grinding. For the biggest shark (Bruce) it does take literally hundreds of tries. I don't want to guess at how many hours I spent doing that, but I have my personal PC on the same desk as my work PC, and during boring meetings I would idly grind looking for Bruce. I agree that the fishing grind aspect is way out of balance with the reward. That said, I am stubbornly motivated to complete these kinds of tasks even though the reward is not matched by the amount of effort. I only caught Bruce a week or two ago but was so relieved when I could check it as done. I also never kept up with the temple puzzles, but finished those just today, mainly because they affected the "extras" count. Now I'm all caught up.
Wierd. Iam sorry to say, or maybe very happy to say, I got Bruce on my second shark try!

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Skull of baby head not rigid like stone and small body also flexible and baby exit not enter or move in and out of female body. Ridiculous dildo in temple not exit from womb but invade woman body from external and would rupture woman internally more than likely kill. Pretend fantasy is good but foolish exaggeration go too far and spoil game IMHO. Massive rigid dildo up back passage of woman even worse more impossible ugly and savage? I not woman hater. Personally like girl woman very much and not like scene picture girl woman being hurt torture or in pain. Maybe just me. I realise am stranger temporary visiting here and very different from most I think for not like cruelty real or pretend. (y)
I agree 100% The Huge dildo scenes would literally rip someone open and kill them. Not sexy and frankly disturbing
kink I don't mind - to a point- stuff that maims and kills... don't think so. The MC's dick is stretching the issue- pun intended -but this last stuff is too extreme

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Quick question:

Does this game have any special events like Christmas,holloween, mother's day like stuff?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
You have to remember that EVERYTHING in this game is FICTION. The developer has every right to create situations that will not be possible in real life. If you demand realism in your games, then you should have stopped in the first chapter when the surreal things started happening. This is NLT's game, not yours, so your dislikes mean nothing to the developer.

Isthechungus

Jun 3, 2020
Hey guys i was just wondering that thd game is 83% complete and there's only one kpage per update and there r still 25-30 pages left so how its gonna be?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Game will get to 100% with whatever # of pages, then get bonus content patches with 4-5 pages each

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes