novalore

May 4, 2020
Um I have the same problem as one of the other players. The img missing its not a update its a new install. I'm stuck and can't get out of the bait shop after buying lures

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I download the new game from here it should be full build I didn't get a update its a fresh game
You don't have missing images in the fullbuild. Either you failed at that or you're a filthy liar. In both cases, it's on you

novalore

May 4, 2020
You don't have missing images in the fullbuild. Either you failed at that or you're a filthy liar. In both cases, it's on you
There is no reason to be rude I am just trying to figure out what is wrong. I download the one from nopy and now I'm redownloading from Racaty it should be the newest one right? Do I maybe need extra pictures or is it because I have a cheat for money?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
There is no reason to be rude I am just trying to figure out what is wrong. I download the one from nopy and now I'm redownloading from Racaty it should be the newest one right? Do I maybe need extra pictures or is it because I have a cheat for money?
You have to be careful with the cheats as some are known to bork the game.

Try NOT using the cheats when you get the download (or just use your original, and don't cheat).

There is no reason to cheat money. You don't need everything from the store at the start, and by the time you do, money is easy to come by.

Reactions: Lucifer000

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
so I have Nvidia Geforce gtx 850M graphic card and with the latest driver "466.27-notebook-win8-win7-64bit-international-whql" if i start the game screen is black music plays in the background but no matter how long i wait it stays black , this does not happen with previous NLT game Lust epidemic so why does this one hate newer drivers i was able to play it before updating them now i need to go "run with integrated graphics" option

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
You got 2 cards ? Use the right 1 with the new drivers ..............
in my laptop there are 2 cards the Nvidia gtx850m and whichever the integrated one is the drivers i look for and download are for the gtx850m i download and install them because Nvidia experience started messing up it tells me there is a new driver available downloads it but gets an error while installing them . And the black screen thing happens when i try to run the game with the Nvidia card.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
in my laptop there are 2 cards the Nvidia gtx850m and whichever the integrated one is the drivers i look for and download are for the gtx850m i download and install them because Nvidia experience started messing up it tells me there is a new driver available downloads it but gets an error while installing them . And the black screen thing happens when i try to run the game with the Nvidia card.
It might be unrelated but latest nvidia drivers were funky. My rig got literally unusable. Every 10 minutes I was getting BSOD. Roll back drivers and see if you still have an issue. You may have to clean up your system from any previous nvidia drivers and let MS to pick (Google nvidia drivers clean up). Not sure if it will fix your problem but it is worth the shot IMO.
BTW, do you allow install of beta drivers? Maybe that is the issue.

Reactions: avibas

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
It might be unrelated but latest nvidia drivers were funky. My rig got literally unusable. Every 10 minutes I was getting BSOD. Roll back drivers and see if you still have an issue. You may have to clean up your system from any previous nvidia drivers and let MS to pick (Google nvidia drivers clean up). Not sure if it will fix your problem but it is worth the shot IMO.
BTW, do you allow install of beta drivers? Maybe that is the issue.
wish i could answer that about beta drivers but i am not that familiar on what is what i know when i search for drivers i get the options for x32 and x64 the x32 ones go to v.488 and x64 only up to v.466.27 and because in the C section i have 2 program files folders the one being just "program files" the other "program files (x86)" i think i need both x32 and x64 drivers most of the other games like Yakuza0 RE2R run normally.

asked Nvidia support but so far no answers from them

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes