sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I actually wasn't aware the crystal was a hint system, it's been a long time I thought it was something related to the plot... Whoops!
Actually it IS related to the plot without it you can't progress ( or let's just say it would be a real pain :LOL: ) ... but at the same time it is at the very beginning of this game where IT or SHE tells you what it is and HOW you make use of it... :whistle:

Before anyone has a chance to it...
I MUST BE NEW HERE ! :LOL:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Actually it IS related to the plot without it you can't progress ( or let's just say it would be a real pain :LOL: ) ... but at the same time it is at the very beginning of this game where IT or SHE tells you what it is and HOW you make use of it... :whistle:

Before anyone has a chance to it...
I MUST BE NEW HERE ! :LOL:
Crap, i missed my opportunity to score again:(
BTW, definitely SHE, look at her bikini, there is no additional equipment there. We do not need it in ToN. Let's keep to the old good straight way.... ;):ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Crap, i missed my opportunity to score again:(
BTW, definitely SHE, look at her bikini, there is no additional equipment there. We do not need it in ToN. Let's keep to old good straight way.... ;):ROFLMAO:
You must be new here... ! :devilish::whistle:
To think I fall for a trap twice ( laid by myself ofc :LOL: )

IT was meant for 1 Soul Crystal 2 Succubus... I'm not going to mix human and religious creatures gender here... that I leave it up to everybody else ya'all can do the dirty work ! :LOL: With SHE I mean Evie if she is NOT a Succubus ( which is unlikely IMO but THAT is another tale... :p ) Yeah let's keep the good old straight way... remember the torture sex that I envisioned ?! :LOL::ROFLMAO: Feel the PAIN Henry !!! :devilish::ROFLMAO:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
You must be new here... ! :devilish::whistle:
To think I fall for a trap twice ( laid by myself ofc :LOL: )

IT was meant for 1 Soul Crystal 2 Succubus... I'm not going to mix human and religious creatures gender here... that I leave it up to everybody else ya'all can do the dirty work ! :LOL: With SHE I mean Evie if she is NOT a Succubus ( which is unlikely IMO but THAT is another tale... :p ) Yeah let's keep the good old straight way... remember the torture sex that I envisioned ?! :LOL::ROFLMAO: Feel the PAIN Henry !!! :devilish::ROFLMAO:
Oh boy, are we talking about last ritual to activate something? :unsure:
I hope Henry will not be forced to cough, cough, sit down on something.....:eek::ROFLMAO::devilish:
He is running out of girls.... Unless Bancroft's team will come to the rescue...

• Haha
Reactions: Godslayer6911

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Oh boy, are we talking about last ritual to activate something? :unsure:
I hope Henry will not be forced to cough, cough, sit down on something.....:eek::ROFLMAO::devilish:
He is running out of girls.... Unless Bancroft's team will come to the rescue...
Nope... remember about 2 weeks ago ! ( maybe more ) Evie gets released from the Soul Crystal and she takes " revenge " on Henry... I think I wrote it pretty detailed... :ROFLMAO: ( rough torture sex for Henry ) :devilish::eek::oops:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I wish I could freeze myself like Eric Cartman until the new game comes out. It looks very promising
Honestly, Im not too hyped about it ....
Simple because I only find one of the female characters good looking. The rest look kinda ugly xd
At least from the 4 female character shown to us 3 months ago.
Its the faces, some of them seem kinda off, maybe they will look better when the game comes out, at least thats my hope :D

Kinda sad that Treasure of Nadia is comming to an end. I find almost all female characters super hot in the game.

Apos

Nov 13, 2017
Never eared about Jessica's House, perhaps he's talking about the hospital so the key you can spot in the garden but reach thru the lab on the right.
Apos go into the lab, and keep going right out of the screen. You'll end up in that garden and have your key.
I'm sorry for the confusion. I mean the doctor's office/hospital. I was aware you can reach this key via the lab, either in this case the office is closed. So wait till the next day (/next update) ? I tried a lot. [in common I play before reading a walkthrough]. I couldn't find it in the thread .
docter's office.JPG

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm sorry for the confusion. I mean the doctor's office/hospital. I was aware you can reach this key via the lab, either in this case the office is closed. So wait till the next day (/next update) ? I tried a lot. [in common I play before reading a walkthrough]. I couldn't find it in the thread .
View attachment 1192449
You should have done this BEFORE you asked her help with your adventure... now you definitely have to wait up until it is back to business ! You had plenty of time... what made you wait ??? :unsure:

Apos

Nov 13, 2017
You should have done this BEFORE you asked her help with your adventure... now you definitely have to wait up until it is back to business ! You had plenty of time... what made you wait ??? :unsure:
Thanks for your reply. I discover the key was there after I asked her help with my adventure [I play without walkthrough in common]. I'll wait until she's back to business.:sneaky:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thanks for your reply. I discover the key was there after I asked her help with my adventure [I play without walkthrough in common]. I'll wait until she's back to business.:sneaky:
Don't have an earlier save ? Anyhow it's nothing life altering... it's just a KS page that comes later... but you even had a task to hack the offices right door with your tool ( Nitro ) ... you left the key on purpose or just was not aware of the little rat in the room ? :D It shows the way to the outside ( inside top right corner shadows )

Although you made a mistake with this it is a good thing that you actually play the game instead of reading it from a walkthrough ! (y);)

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
  • Haha

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v-83051-nlt-media.38582/post-5688697

Next time use search, it is there for a reason :)

And this update only patch has decrypted assets, don't use it on encrypted game. Game won't even start.

You can either decryrpt your game with an rpgm decrypter or download full build.
This is just like asking for a disaster ! :LOL: Do you think someone who cannot use the search function understands what you wrote let alone can identify what version he has as base file ?! :ROFLMAO: Since the opportunity arose...
You must be new here ! :LOL:;)

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes