sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
when update will come??
There's a webpage with a count down for it. If you search the thread it has been mentioned probably hundreds of times.
Quite likely just searching what you wrote will find the solution to your question.

waltage

May 19, 2017
If you want to finish ToN ASAP (for Steam i suppose) - what about sequel? we need big harem pregnancy story)))

Neryn

Apr 23, 2018
Not really... if the lure is the right one the fishes will go for them automatically... if more fishes are into that said lure there might be some relevance of timing but also LUCK... so get the luck up before you start fishing ( and all the guide books ) :D
You still need timing even with the correct lure. If you throw it out when the fish is at the other end of the bay, nothing's gonna happen. It is true that without the correct lure, nothing happens also. But timing does matter. Granted, my reply earlier was a bit flippant.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
How to reach the key next to Jessica's house due she is on weekend journey?
I'm sorry, Jessica's HOUSE? She has an office in the town, but I'm unaware of a house...

If you mean the key at the office, you reach that by going into the office, then the door on the right, and then through the hidden pathway at the top-right of the screen.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
in the picture posted by Animal-Gx (and I'm not finding it right now) the total playing time was 04:04:04, which read "backwards" is: 40:40:40

I guess a very creative and loose definition of "palindrome" inspired Animal-Gx.

Still no palindrome have been used in the making of this discussion, tho the definition of the word might come out a little bit hurt out of this :ROFLMAO:
It's not a "Loose" definition if it's wrong ....

I like this one -

A man, a plan, a canal – Panama!

They get longer (lots!) but the original is the best. Easiest to read and makes most sense! Is there a CAT (of any oFLAVOURo) in the Panama Canal?

See

If you feel you really must!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You still need timing even with the correct lure. If you throw it out when the fish is at the other end of the bay, nothing's gonna happen. It is true that without the correct lure, nothing happens also. But timing does matter. Granted, my reply earlier was a bit flippant.
You have not fished very much did ya with this constant TIMING claim... :LOL: ?! Alright... Time your cast if you want to... I only use the right bait for every fish without any timing ! And since I just run in the middle the distance that you claim is also halved ! :LOL:

confused people, confuses people :BootyTime:
There is nothing confusing here... Either it IS a palindrome or it is NOT ! :whistle: To not know what it is was really not up for debate... and seeing how this turned out it should not be ! :ROFLMAO:

Mitä vidduu :DD
Hyvä Suomi ! :LOL:

Reactions: Nerttu

ThisGuyTheGuy

Jun 19, 2018
I seem to have hit a roadblock. I was following the PDF walkthrough and I just finished the part where I get the key for the church bathroom and the key from the cemetery, but I can't figure out how to progress beyond that. The guide says that I should receive a text and photo from Emily after leaving the church but that event never triggers. Ive tried reloading a few times hoping it was a bug. Did I possibly miss a step?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I seem to have hit a roadblock. I was following the PDF walkthrough and I just finished the part where I get the key for the church bathroom and the key from the cemetery, but I can't figure out how to progress beyond that. The guide says that I should receive a text and photo from Emily after leaving the church but that event never triggers. Ive tried reloading a few times hoping it was a bug. Did I possibly miss a step?
Have you ever tried to drop some PDF walkthrough guide and rely on the official walkthrough guide named Evie A.K.A. Soul Crystal ? :WeSmart:

Reactions: Xanado

ThisGuyTheGuy

Jun 19, 2018
Have you ever tried to drop some PDF walkthrough guide and rely on the official walkthrough guide named Evie A.K.A. Soul Crystal ? :WeSmart:
I actually wasn't aware the crystal was a hint system, it's been a long time I thought it was something related to the plot... Whoops!

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes