Xanado

May 9, 2018
I got a huge problem. I never used the Automatic sell function for talismans in the library and now that we must rely on a satellite phone to sell them we are stuck with the "sell all" function. This has totally screwed me over. I'm walking around with Royal Talismans and a Talisman of the Gods and I don't want to sell them. This makes the entire function unusable. Why couldn't we pick and choose from our inventory what we wanted to sell as we did when we sold to Diana directly? That worked. This doesn't.
Choose "Tell Diana about something". You can sell individual stacks of talismans.

Reactions: thwartme

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
so we are getting 3 story scenes and only 1 kama page in the next update again, there are 30 kama pages still missing and only 6 story scenes left to unlock in gallery eh my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
Already announced that each woman end up with FIVE KS pages (not six) which will continue to be released AFTER Treasure of Nadia game ends as extras. Buck up, bucko. Everything come to an end one day, dinosaur, dodo, you, me, even the light. Good thing too IMHO for the best of ToN is a long way behind us already and all that is left is increasingly unsavoury fuckfest as stupid and empty as the once lovely Janet's head. (y)

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
so we are getting 3 story scenes and only 1 kama page in the next update again, there are 30 kama pages still missing and only 6 story scenes left to unlock in gallery eh my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
You do realise there'll be bonus updates with 4+ pages each after the game reaches 100% ?
Choose "Tell Diana about something". You can sell individual stacks of talismans.
It's as if playing the game and checking around the items/menu stuff actually physically hurts people

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hey, did anyone get "Underground Southwest-B.PNG is missing" message? I installed the update only and I got this message after blowing up the rocks deep under the church.
You probably skip some update. Best way to fix is download of fullbulid version.

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
this game went from gold to trash fast. pretty much the whole game the mc is kind of a badass and now he just a little bitch doing what ever nun and sofia tell him to do. i wish this game gave you options cause i wont of fuck both alia and sofia in her last scene

Last edited:
Reactions: KarlMax

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Already announced that each woman end up with FIVE KS pages (not six) which will continue to be released AFTER Treasure of Nadia game ends as extras. Buck up, bucko. Everything come to an end one day, dinosaur, dodo, you, me, even the light. Good thing too IMHO for the best of ToN is a long way behind us already and all that is left is increasingly unsavoury fuckfest as stupid and empty as the once lovely Janet's head. (y)
Yo yo yo yooo ! Who the hell is writing " in the name of " Pup ? God tier English and no JANUT ??? :LOL:

this game went from gold to trash fast. pretty much the whole game the mc is kind of a badass and now he just a little bitch doing what ever nun and sofia tell him to do. i wish this game gave you options cause i wont of fuck both alia and sofia in her last scene
What exactly changed ? I think you just catch up with the game recently and since you MUST wait 2 weeks to progress now it is visible to you that Henry ( was ) is ( will be ) only after a good shag no matter who what or when ! :LOL: There never was a " badass " Henry but as the story goes he gets intertwined in these 2 fine ass bitches plot... :ROFLMAO: No surprises here just like LE... if you don't fuck 'em both then it is either caused by Patreon rules violation and it never actually makes it into the game OR you leave the game and never complete it... up to you ! :whistle:

oliverlk

Feb 3, 2019
is v83051 going to be the last one or the developers gonna work on "the genesis order" as a continuation of this game? is the story over in v83051? is there going to be more story update on this one?

Animal-Gx

Sep 14, 2017
I got a huge problem. I never used the Automatic sell function for talismans in the library and now that we must rely on a satellite phone to sell them we are stuck with the "sell all" function. This has totally screwed me over. I'm walking around with Royal Talismans and a Talisman of the Gods and I don't want to sell them. This makes the entire function unusable. Why couldn't we pick and choose from our inventory what we wanted to sell as we did when we sold to Diana directly? That worked. This doesn't.
I though about this as well earlier today, especially if we want make money without selling all of a certain talisman to keep at least one of an important treasure for later.

tlhIngan

Jun 7, 2020
is v83051 going to be the last one or the developers gonna work on "the genesis order" as a continuation of this game? is the story over in v83051? is there going to be more story update on this one?
v83051 is only 83% complete. The first 2 digits are the level of completion.

Reactions: oliverlk

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
is v83051 going to be the last one or the developers gonna work on "the genesis order" as a continuation of this game?
Nope to both
is the story over in v83051?
Nope
is there going to be more story update on this one?
Yes

1st post in over 2 years, so you obviously didn't look around a few pages above yours to see a preview of the update coming in 4 days that obviously points out the game isn't finished

Reactions: oliverlk and groq

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, i have no idea if this was answered before or not,
but i am asking anyway ...
this error jumped at me, when i tried to play the game after getting update only for the last version , and pasted it onto v.73022
this has never happened before,
any advise? other than get the latest version fully downloaded, which will consume time and bandwidth...

• Angry
Reactions: Nerttu

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
ok, i have no idea if this was answered before or not,
but i am asking anyway ...
this error jumped at me, when i tried to play the game after getting update only for the last version , and pasted it onto v.73022
this has never happened before,
any advise? other than get the latest version fully downloaded, which will consume time and bandwidth...
It is not really an advise but a lesson for life... see you pasted v83 onto v73... so what happened to v75 v77 v79 and v81 ??? You thought you just skip these and all is good ? :LOL:
Either do all of these update only files or download the full build ! :WeSmart:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Maybe we'll need some filthy magician scab to come out and show us (noodles in the thread) how to magically merge folders in the right order without skipping any of them. Might be even better if it's 1 of those magicians for children parties, his low IQ approach should help some dudes understand

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Maybe we'll need some filthy magician scab to come out and show us (noodles in the thread) how to magically merge folders in the right order without skipping any of them. Might be even better if it's 1 of those magicians for children parties, his low IQ approach should help some dudes understand
Nah it's completely hopeless... if some noodles learn it then like it would be a magic spell hordes of noodles appear out of nowhere to retake their " seniors " place... :LOL: Just look at this updates follow up days... pretty instructive

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Yo yo yo yooo ! Who the hell is writing " in the name of " Pup ? God tier English and no JANUT ??? :LOL:
Janut what wrote. Janut Davis mean. Dime store version of Noami who fuck boy/girl more than half age, enjoy watching young daughter and friends fucked to orgasm, singly and in group, in front of others, and have daughter and friends watch her get fucked and climax "for them" quid pro quo. :rolleyes: Janut the weak-willed, suggestible, personality-free, middle-aged bisexual fuckdoll without single word similar to "no" in vocabulary. What complain about my friend? :unsure: All clear now after exegesis, yes? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes