sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Janut what wrote. Janut Davis mean. Dime store version of Noami who fuck boy/girl more than half age, enjoy watching young daughter and friends fucked to orgasm, singly and in group, in front of others, and have daughter and friends watch her get fucked and climax "for them" quid pro quo. :rolleyes: Janut the weak-willed, suggestible, personality-free, middle-aged bisexual sextoy without single word similar to "no" in vocabulary. What complain about my friend? :unsure: All clear now after exegesis, yes? :ROFLMAO:
I meant the clear English and JANUT became Janet in you text ! :p No complaining ! Just wondering HOW ?! :ROFLMAO:

Eazekiel666

Oct 7, 2018
Damn im Stuck on The Jasmine Oil Thing. I Gave Jasmine the Oil she gave me the money And soul Crystal is still Saying to Give That oil To pricia. Is this a bug or something?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

OmegaGolem

Mar 28, 2018
How do I fish properly? Is it really just throwing the lure in and hoping for the best or is there some super secret way how to chatch those nasty fish?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Not really... if the lure is the right one the fishes will go for them automatically... if more fishes are into that said lure there might be some relevance of timing but also LUCK... so get the luck up before you start fishing ( and all the guide books ) :D

Reactions: OmegaGolem

OmegaGolem

Mar 28, 2018
Not really... if the lure is the right one the fishes will go for them automatically... if more fishes are into that said lure there might be some relevance of timing but also LUCK... so get the luck up before you start fishing ( and all the guide books ) :D
And which lures are for what fish?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
And which lures are for what fish?
You don't really wanna play and explore the game do you ?! :ROFLMAO: Always use heavy equiptment ! Natural Plugs Pink Squids ( Pearch - Sharks ) Green Jigs ( Rockfish ) Green Squids ( Rockfish Tuna Marlin )... There is also the thing that all fishes have 3 reactions either like or like but frail or ignore... Test a little it's not rocket science ! :LOL:

OmegaGolem

Mar 28, 2018
You don't really wanna play and explore the game do you ?! :ROFLMAO: Always use heavy equiptment ! Natural Plugs Pink Squids ( Pearch - Sharks ) Green Jigs ( Rockfish ) Green Squids ( Rockfish Tuna Marlin )... There is also the thing that all fishes have 3 reactions either like or like but frail or ignore... Test a little it's not rocket science ! :LOL:
Thanks dude, nah I've actually finished the game, I just wanna complete everything and the fishing game never really interested me.

Reactions: sixart and eneas56

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I didn´t like this fishing thing too. It is the worst part of the game.
Why ? If you know what you are doing you wrap it up in no time... if you just messing around you can waste even 10 hours on it ! :ROFLMAO:

Oct 30, 2020
Already announced that each woman end up with FIVE KS pages (not six) which will continue to be released AFTER Treasure of Nadia game ends as extras. Buck up, bucko. Everything come to an end one day, dinosaur, dodo, you, me, even the light. Good thing too IMHO for the best of ToN is a long way behind us already and all that is left is increasingly unsavoury fuckfest as stupid and empty as the once lovely Janet's head. (y)
do you have a link to that announcement by any chance or remember when it posted more or less?

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
do you have a link to that announcement by any chance or remember when it posted more or less?
Was in Weekly Report posted here somewhere and NLT Patreon page in answer to question from "John" as follow:

John
Also quick question, will all the lady’s get the same amount of Kamasutra pages by the end of the game?

NLT
Yes. There will be continued KS pages added even after the main story ends.

John
Wow, that’s great to hear. Glad to be a patreon of your content!

Screenshot from 2021-05-12 14-42-28.png

Put two and two together get four... which mean five KS pages for each woman "potentially" sometime suppose!

Last edited:
Reactions: groq

tomwanks12345

Jan 9, 2019
Anyone else notice that Lust Epidemic had a waaaaaay better (booty call) portion. Plenty of more sex scenes and more options plus the vitamin bukkake part just works better. Hopefully the next game isnt dumbed down as much

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
Well, the point that he was questioning is that there were NO characters reading the same front or back.
in the picture posted by Animal-Gx (and I'm not finding it right now) the total playing time was 04:04:04, which read "backwards" is: 40:40:40

I guess a very creative and loose definition of "palindrome" inspired Animal-Gx.

Still no palindrome have been used in the making of this discussion, tho the definition of the word might come out a little bit hurt out of this :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes