Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
so the last time I updated the game using the Update only I got this message:

"Profile error occurred
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

what I ended up doing was just deleting everything and downloading the full game again and using a save file from this site cause I didn't know if my file got corrupted or not and I also downloaded the newest version of NW.js from their site and everything worked out ok and the only mod I used was the incest mod. So when I tried to download this recent update only it gave me the same error message and wouldn't even open the game so I ended up just downloading the full game again but this time I didn't have to delete my save but every time I load the game that error message still pops up saying that but the game so far seems to be running fine its just annoying that the message is still there. I don't want to try and download that file again from that website cause I'm not sure if it will break my game or not, I'm just not sure why this started happening I never had any problems downloading the update only files until recently. I know you are not suppose to skip any update files when they are released so I'm not sure if I messed something up somewhere but I figure I would be ok since I re downloaded the full game last time. If anyone can help I would much appreciate it and sorry this is so long.
This happen sometime if copy new save to game save folder including new folder as well as save files. All need to do is delete folder/directories from inside save folder - NOT FILES - and restart. Game would recreates folders and allow use of original saves.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Game ending now become total ludicrous. Kaley inside like Doctor Who TARDIS, i.e., much bigger within than without. Imagine pissy little MC go look for Albert next time, find at Doctor Jessica after fall at lighthouse and get given Nitro by Jessica. Am worried for Janut. Lady go from prospective alcoholic to hebephrenic and hypersexual bisexual nymphomaniac and then drunk on rum with lighthouse keeper, act out diminished responsibility, behave like child and nearly come to harm. I fear poor Janut victim of early onset Alzheimer’s disease. Remain grimly curious how insane and disgusting ToN become before end as NLT run out of sexual variation, permutation, combination, threesome, foursome, moresome, whatever for scene and KS page. Once golden game seems turning into shit before eyes like Midas touch done backwards... Sadim touch perhaps should call process. Am hope Genesis Order much better story than Treasure of Nadia ended up being. NLT show concretely that great art accompany by preposterous shit story does not a great game make. Am prepare for disappointment but at least big let down come at no financial cost to person.

Last edited:

TOVARISH69

Apr 3, 2021
:ROFLMAO: I knew it!:oops: When I entered the right bottom room,I read the note.this easy,entrance 7 o'clock,I got the chest key. 03.png
so I thought, there may have the other note in the other room,right? so I reloaded to enter the left,yeah, the other note.What? ends deep...jungle? six paces south...interesting.:sneaky: I would find it later.
02.png
SO I reloaded again,bomb for the right room,and also digged the entrance chest key to open the chest."now let's find the six paces treasure..:cool:.BUT nothing! and no one replys my question...What?:sick: NO ONE CARES? no way...
then I thought ," are they the SAME thing?":unsure: Fine...reloaded,got the bomb ready,digged the key....entered the left room: no note:LOL:;entered the right room: also no note....FINALLY,I have finished the update.:sneaky:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I've downloaded the "update only" portion twice from different sites and it's still telling me that I've finished this update. What the shit.
:LOL: Download full build or compressed full build... they are standalone so they work ! (y):D

Last edited:

Yorky 69

Apr 17, 2020
another weird thing with my game after this update my save is showing 82% but it was 83% when I saved at the end of the last update and I did everything . anyone else having this
i had the same , but it corrects itself when completed.

SS_bot

Jul 29, 2020
Treasure of Nadia [v.85052] highly compressed
***IMPORTANT
Low quality videos removed, so don't select the low quality video option in main menu...
And if you already played with low quality selected then it will just show a black screen after launch, just delete the "Defaultconfig.rpgsave" in game save folder...

Original size: 5.32 GB
Compressed size: 705 MB

Windows version

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
That was strange. I was stuck at 84% completion with nothing more to do. Then I tried to hunt for a 3000lbs white shark to get past puzzle 31. I never found a shark big enough. But somehow puzzle 31 was unlocked anyways. Did some more puzzle's for another pic of Evie. And suddenly my progress stood at 85%. Have these ancient temple puzzles always been part of completion percentage?!

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes