sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
NO.

he asked for a mac version (not a compressed):

And I explained how to use the update on mac.

Nowhere in this exchange "compressed" was ever mentioned in any way.

And I'm not sure "mixing" compressed and original would result in "crash and burn".
"Compressing" is pretty much image resizing.
I'm not interested in lower quality images, but as a rule of thumb the code shouldn't be too confused while loading an image as long as the image name stays the same ‍♂ (if it does the dev might want to use a little bit more of abstraction while engineering his code)
Yeah... replying on the highly compressed windows version posted by SS-bot... besides the mac update was already posted by me ! :ROFLMAO:

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I have a question, how to blow up the left wall?I blew up the right wall,I got everything there, but where can I get another container for the second bomb?Received 3 segments, how to get the 4 segment, it is there behind the left wall?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
record shows 84%. I should have Extras 44, but I have 43. Does anyone know what's missing. Also, the last two of the puzzle are still not opened. I caught all the fish.
Go to the store-on the right, buy the profile "NEW", open the Extras Album, find what you bought-open it!

TOVARISH69

Apr 3, 2021
I have a question, how to blow up the left wall?I blew up the right wall,I got everything there, but where can I get another container for the second bomb?Received 3 segments, how to get the 4 segment, it is there behind the left wall?
you just can get one of them for now.

Reactions: Tikky

huguesbabane

Sep 3, 2019
Does anyone know how to remove the laser leading to the right wing of Sofia's mansion ? I need to remove it to access the 3rd piece of the ladder but I can't find the switch to remove it...
I have spotted the torch under Sofia's mansion and the "13" under in the crypt but can't access them since I need to cross the river, which makes me suppose that these arent what will turn the laser off

Kinda stuck

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You sure it's from NLT's side? :unsure:
I thought it was usual noodle behavior.

All the people who had these issues must've missed some extra somewhere.
I don't think so much trouble with extras and completion rate problem is a noodle effect :LOL: I think something went wrong at around v83 and is still spiraling down... If anybody has direct connection to NLT this is something worth for a report... Without any sign this much of the same sorta errors ?... This should be development error... and as it seems it affects both Linux and Windows version to some extent... told you before playing your v85 worked fine in windows with my already fucked up v83 Linux save file... But v83 Linux version is still producing 43/42 extras and v85 still not enables the profile... somethings wrong here ! :ROFLMAO:

hellifor

Jun 7, 2017
I realize that Bruce is supposed to be a rare catch but when you can spend hours just trying to get him to spawn, that is beyond ridiculous.

Reactions: tlhIngan
Oct 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to remove the laser leading to the right wing of Sofia's mansion ? I need to remove it to access the 3rd piece of the ladder but I can't find the switch to remove it...
I have spotted the torch under Sofia's mansion and the "13" under in the crypt but can't access them since I need to cross the river, which makes me suppose that these arent what will turn the laser off

Kinda stuck
Idk if I'm mistaken or not, but there should be a keypad or something on the south wall in right wing of sofias mansion, try that maybe? sorry trying to remember.

Feb 13, 2019
Will we get the option to do creampies for booty calls soon like we did with Lust Epidemic
Sadly i don't think we will. we have 6 options. option 4 ususally being pussy sex and 5 being anal sex. i have no idea what 6 would be but i hope its a different variation of pussy Sex as i'm not a fan of some of the poses in the pussy sex scenes. Like i much prefer the kaley missionary pose rather than anyone else's. Diana could have had a great one if they kept it missionary.

Reactions: LordMikeTG

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I have been running around looking for more nitroglycerin, but there doesn't seem to be any. But I assume there should be, otherwise you can't open the 4th chest in the right room in the temple (the one with the door you apparently need the temple key segments for). And you need more nitroglycerin to craft rock bombs as well. Any one found a source of nitroglycerin new for v0.85?

reaperyoung

Dec 28, 2020
Hi guys, do anyone know how many kamasutra pages or chest key we can get in the current ver.85052? I got 36 of them but found a chest in sofia's mansion, the one in meeting room with another 2 small chests. Did I miss any key or that is what we have now?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi guys, do anyone know how many kamasutra pages or chest key we can get in the current ver.85052? I got 36 of them but found a chest in sofia's mansion, the one in meeting room with another 2 small chests. Did I miss any key or that is what we have now?
When you click on soul ctystal there is bottom line with you progress. There is all what you can complete. And in every update is one chest and one chest key. And for every chest is key in game (except for chest buried north from maca valley.)

Reactions: reaperyoung
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes