huguesbabane

Sep 3, 2019
Idk if I'm mistaken or not, but there should be a keypad or something on the south wall in right wing of sofias mansion, try that maybe? sorry trying to remember.
Idk if you mean the wall to break with the pickaxe then the key to take with the grapple hook but I already picked this one up

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
View attachment 1197811

why i got this error after upgrade?
Sooo... did you use a compressed version ? :unsure: Then you updated it with the original update only files... OR you just messed up the update process in general... Get the compressed version of eyy_b0ss that one works ( tested it ) or you can try SS-bots compressed version ( have not tested yet ) it is up to you ! :D

reaperyoung

Dec 28, 2020
When you click on soul ctystal there is bottom line with you progress. There is all what you can complete. And in every update is one chest and one chest key. And for every chest is key in game (except for chest buried north from maca valley.)
Well that just great I am seeing 36/38 and I found the 38th chest lol. Looks like I got more scouting to do.
Anyway thanks for the explanation.
By the way, is the max chest key we can find in current version 38? or 36?
Edited: nvm I found all of them

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Sooo... did you use a compressed version ? :unsure: Then you updated it with the original update only files... OR you just messed up the update process in general... Get the compressed version of eyy_b0ss that one works ( tested it ) or you can try SS-bots compressed version ( have not tested yet ) it is up to you ! :D
Looking at the error he's getting, I have a feeling that he missed v83 update and directly updated to v85.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Looking at the error he's getting, I have a feeling that he missed v83 update and directly updated to v85.
Possible... from this picture there is only 1 thing sure... it was compressed :LOL: We can round it up to 2 if we state that it is fucked up now ! :ROFLMAO:

Since you made the full version of v85 would not be more simple for these noodles to use that one ? :p:LOL:

SS_bot

Jul 29, 2020
Hey eyy_b0ss can you add my post link to your compressed version post...so that people can choose what to download, I mean if it is ok with you.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Since you made the full version of v85 would not be more simple for these noodles to use that one ?
Why download the full build when the update patches works just fine? But seeing how smart an average ToN player is, it's better that they download full game everytime:HideThePain:
We can round it up to 2 if we state that it is fucked up now !
Applying v83, v85, in proper order again will not work? :unsure:
im missing 3 pictures where are they?
Somewhere in the game.
Hey eyy_b0ss can you add my post link to your compressed version post...so that people can choose what to download, I mean if it is ok with you.
Will do.
And congratulations on posting your first compressed game:)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Why download the full build when the update patches works just fine? But seeing how smart an average ToN player is, it's better that they download full game everytime:HideThePain:

Applying v83, v85, in proper order again will not work? :unsure:

Somewhere in the game.

Will do.
And congratulations on posting your first compressed game:)
Of course it WOULD... but I'm done being optimistic for the year... :ROFLMAO: So best course of action is to rely on full builds ( or compressed full ) so they can't mess up a simple merge... :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
No I understand that but I am commenting on this because I find it very strange. Normally you would want to have every update with some story content to keep the people interested rather than release everything earlier and just post extras afterwards. I am also commenting because KS pages are something that I've been looking forward to the most and against all odds they end up getting released the last.
LE was like that and ToN will be the same (apparently). Whatever you want/wish for/hope doesn't matter
Sadly i don't think we will. we have 6 options. option 4 ususally being pussy sex and 5 being anal sex. i have no idea what 6 would be but i hope its a different variation of pussy Sex as i'm not a fan of some of the poses in the pussy sex scenes. Like i much prefer the kaley missionary pose rather than anyone else's. Diana could have had a great one if they kept it missionary.
Been reported a few times now that the max KS page will be 5 per girl, your theory is already wrong

Reactions: groq

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Hey, maybe someone can help me find one last key I seem to be missing for a couple updates now, it's been driving me crazy. I know there's a list here of all the key locations but they don't seem to be helping me very much.

I'm like 80% sure that the one I'm missing is the one that's titled in the above linked post "35) Deep Jungle - Temple - spawn when 2 triggers are activated nearby - clue is a shiny ray of sun".

But another possibility could be "31) Sofia's Mansion - upstairs then downstairs - after 3 x pickaxe then grapple-hook to reach the key" or possibly "30) Estero Park - Ash Dancing Area - given by Ash when give him back his boombox." though I'm fairly sure that I got those.

Could anyone give better explanation of at least 35) ? Maybe with a screenshot of the actual location?
I could also post my save if that would help.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
#35 is inside the Casula temple, go both left and right into the yellow-ish rooms with many pillars. There should be a sunray coming down from the ceiling, move Henry to where it touches the ground. There's a pressure plate hidden behind a column. Hit them in both rooms and a key will pop-up

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
If I'm reading the last few pages correctly, you can only bomb one of the walls in the temple in this update?
I'm missing a page. I bombed the right-hand wall with the snakes and cash on the ground, and got a Talisman of the Gods, and two anti-venoms.

Also, is it possible to get into the lockers in the doctor's office yet?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
If I'm reading the last few pages correctly, you can only bomb one of the walls in the temple in this update?
I'm missing a page. I bombed the right-hand wall with the snakes and cash on the ground, and got a Talisman of the Gods, and two anti-venoms.

Also, is it possible to get into the lockers in the doctor's office yet?
In this room is book with hint to find chest key (Its out casual temple, on 7 o'clock of this circle)
Lockers in hospital is not aviable yet.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes