SerBelG

May 27, 2020
Treasure of Nadia [v.85052] highly compressed
***IMPORTANT
Low quality videos removed, so don't select the low quality video option in main menu...
And if you already played with low quality selected then it will just show a black screen after launch, just delete the "Defaultconfig.rpgsave" in game save folder...

Original size: 5.32 GB
Compressed size: 705 MB

Windows version Mega
Can i get v.85052 for mac please?

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
yes, you can make it:
- take your 83051
- command+click -> show package content
- navigate to: Content/Resources
- take the "update only" zip
- unzip it
- rename the "www" directory into "app.nw"
- keep your option button pressed and drag the new "app.nw" into Content/Resources
- you will be asked if you want to merge the content for "app.nw" (option makes dirs merge rather than substitute)
- choose merge
- go fapping in the jungle.

Reactions: SerBelG

Devil-jin

Feb 13, 2021
Patch update 20210302.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install instructions:
Unzip the file.

PC: config.set file goes in the Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www folder

MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw

Replace config.set file with patch (after making a backup)

Launch game.
When the game says you have an altered file and asks you if you want to change it back say no.
does this work with the recent update?

JohnForge117

Feb 27, 2018
At seven I've buried my treasure I know what it means and I know where the clock is but I can't seem to find the right spot. Can someone post a picture?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
yes, you can make it:
- take your 83051
- command+click -> show package content
- navigate to: Content/Resources
- take the "update only" zip
- unzip it
- rename the "www" directory into "app.nw"
- keep your option button pressed and drag the new "app.nw" into Content/Resources
- you will be asked if you want to merge the content for "app.nw" (option makes dirs merge rather than substitute)
- choose merge
- go fapping in the jungle.
Hmmm... compressed on original ? :unsure: This will be an epic crash and burn ! :LOL: I think you answered on the wrong question... he asked for a compressed mac version... or to make it even more twisted he doesn't even know what he asked for ! :ROFLMAO:

TOVARISH69

Apr 3, 2021
At seven I've buried my treasure I know what it means and I know where the clock is but I can't seem to find the right spot. Can someone post a picture?
the entrance of temple,the circle,you see,just like a clock,so where is the 7? of course is the southwest. near the edge.just click this part somewhere,you will find it,then pick it.:LOL:
1.png

JohnForge117

Feb 27, 2018
the entrance of temple,the circle,you see,just like a clock,so where is the 7? of course is the southwest. near the edge.just click this part somewhere,you will find it,then pick it.:LOL:
Thanks. I was doing 7 relative to the heads point but I guess that is not the case

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
record shows 84%. I should have Extras 44, but I have 43. Does anyone know what's missing. Also, the last two of the puzzle are still not opened. I caught all the fish.

emailtim

Aug 5, 2016
I understand that fishing is purely RNG. I also understand that getting the 3000lbs Great White is supposed to be a huge rarity and achievement as such. What I do not understand is, why you would wake it such a pain in the
to get. Not only do I only find three sharks in three hours looking big enough to be the magical 3k pounds in weight, no, two of them "got away, oh damn!" and the third one, you already guessed it, was 2965.5 pounds!
It doesn't even get you anything monumental, like twenty thousand real life dollars, no, all it gets you is one in-game riddle (potentially two, cause for the last all others have to be unlocked) and with that, maybe some monetary reward in-game in the form of a talisman. Why would you make such a miniscule reward such a
?

Rant over.
Four leaf clover is the way to go if you don't have it. I can't say how many hours I spent walking in and out of that screen looking for sharks before I got one (5th catch after getting the clover - could have been a fluke though).
The grind with this game is ridiculous.

Reactions: LordMikeTG

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
eyy_b0ss Seeing all these extra files and percentage errors I'm afraid NLT has some fixing in order coz this is just like the same problem as mine in reverse ! :ROFLMAO: Anyhow this should be checked out first thoroughly before anymore updates gets reworked... oh ! BTW : fun fact I never witnessed any of these problems in your compressed version... of course only in windows environment Linux is still the same although I'm about to try something... :D(y)

Oct 30, 2020
You dudes (obviously not) know the game will hit 100% before everything is unlocked ? So yes, we'll have updates with nothing but KS pages and/or other random bonus stuff ...... It's been around the thread (that you didn't bother to look/read/search [lol]) for a few weekly updates now. Basic reading goes a long way (not in here though)
No I understand that but I am commenting on this because I find it very strange. Normally you would want to have every update with some story content to keep the people interested rather than release everything earlier and just post extras afterwards. I am also commenting because KS pages are something that I've been looking forward to the most and against all odds they end up getting released the last.

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
Hmmm... compressed on original ? :unsure: This will be an epic crash and burn ! :LOL: I think you answered on the wrong question... he asked for a compressed mac version... or to make it even more twisted he doesn't even know what he asked for ! :ROFLMAO:
NO.

he asked for a mac version (not a compressed):
And I explained how to use the update on mac.

Nowhere in this exchange "compressed" was ever mentioned in any way.

And I'm not sure "mixing" compressed and original would result in "crash and burn".
"Compressing" is pretty much image resizing.
I'm not interested in lower quality images, but as a rule of thumb the code shouldn't be too confused while loading an image as long as the image name stays the same ‍♂ (if it does the dev might want to use a little bit more of abstraction while engineering his code)

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes